Suggestion: Add a talisman or earring with Spellweaving as a reward for a future event

For a possible reward for a future event how about a talisman or earring with a Spellweaving bonus?  You would still need the Spellweaving skill to take advantage of bonus.  Possible bonuses would be +5, +10, +15, and +20.

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    I would also add Boots with +Spellweaving (+5, +10. +15, +20) and, why not, also a spellbook with +Spellweaving (+5, +10. +15, +20)  with also some other properties like spellcasters' books come with, for example SDI, LRC, Slayer, LMC, FC, FCR and similar. Before someone jumps on me, I am not saying all spellcasting properties, but a choice of some... some spellbooks come with quite a few properties on them so, this new Spellbook with +Spellweaving on it, could, likewise, come with a number of properties usefull to spellcasters ....
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited January 2022
    "actually, it is a little strange that jewelry does not spawn with this mod already,

the general rule is, if you can get a 120 scroll for a skill at a champ, it will appear on jewelry, spellweaving is the odd exception"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Keep in mind that masteries only look at real skill so bumping up SW with items mean weaker mana shield and reaper.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I could be wrong, but it is my understanding that the reason Spellweaving doesn't appear on items is because it can not be chosen as a starting skill and can only be used after completing the arcanist quest.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    My guess is there are no items with weaving because it requires no second skill. Also players would get their 6 focus and remove the items.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    They already do by stoning off weaving and standing on the circle with 0lvl skill
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I don't care about weaving but feel we have enough items in both those slots already we need pants we need shirts nothing exists for either slot...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Believe designers intended for spellweaving to be based solely on the player’s spellweaving skill.  Maybe as experiment, or maybe because it is a special skill that involves players working together, or for some other reason.  Maybe this is a good thing for spellweaving.  Have often wondered why there are no items that can raise the spellweaving skill but always felt this was intended.