Dynamic Spawns

Can we get an end date prior to the altar just disappearing next time? Please and hopefully thank you. 
I’d also like to suggest not overlapping it with another limited timed event. 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    They gave us the start and end dates of each event. Sorry they have so many that they overlap.

Most were done with the spawn in a week.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    They gave us the start and end dates of each event. Sorry they have so many that they overlap.

Most were done with the spawn in a week.

A guildmate and I both looked over all of the announcements. There was no end date for this spawn.

The issue isn't that "they have so many". It's that they overlap and then there's gaps of time with nothing.

You aren't most people despite how much you brag about how many times you were able to do it.
    Ill give you this one.  It was delayed by 15 days so the end date was not correct.

For future reference the spawns have lasted 30 days.  They used to let them last longer but posters complained about no end date.

So tell your friends they last 30 days.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    @Pawain you're missing their point this information should be posted somewhere official like maybe the patch screen a place anyone who logs in sees maybe replace that years old add for high seas...with a current start/end date calendar 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    Like I said. They used to just let spawns run later than a month. But players wanting an end date made them change it to 30 days.

So I prefer the old way.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited December 2021
    Pawain said:
    Like I said. They used to just let spawns run later than a month. But players wanting an end date made them change it to 30 days.

So I prefer the old way.
    yeah, they should just let the spawn run several months like the kotl, then announce the closure say 1 week or 14 days in advance.

It's best if they forget to turn off.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs