Noob Question - I see characters with multiple subtitles - how?

I have been playing for less than a year so maybe that's the answer I seek but I see characters around which have 2 or 3 subtitles under their name when you hoover over them. The subtitle categories I have are skills, monster, guild, and rewards. I have tried selecting multiple ones in different combinations and only end up with one applied. One of the subtitles I've seen are definitely veteran rewards so I'm guessing that adds another subtitle. Then I see what appears to be a virtue title such as "the just" or "the humble". If these are virtue titles where do they come from? Not sure if there are other categories I've missed as well?

Comments

•  "Then I see what appears to be a virtue title such as "the just" or "the humble". If these are virtue titles where do they come from? Not sure if there are other categories I've missed as well?"

Shrine battles
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    Are Shrine battles still active?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    You can also get a city title from the Governor of a city.  But not at the moment.

So everyone can have 4 things under your name and and overhead title.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Shrine battles are still active. That’s where you get the virtue title. 
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Riner said:
    They are
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Riner said:
    They are, and I have full, 125, boxes with the relevant mysterious fragments on Europa if you want to try one.

I have a friend who has the title 'the just' naughty'.  That's a combination of the shrine battle title and the title from Krampus. 
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    To get the colored Virtue subtitle all you need to do is drop the appropriate colored "mysterious fragment" on the corresponding shrine - Red for Valor, green for Justice, etc. No need to fight the Shrine Battles if all you want is title. The frags come in treasure chests and most people toss them. Search VS for "mysterious fragment" and you usually find them. Be careful of the stray spawn around the shrine. Check at uo-cah.com for a complete list of what colors equate to what shrine/virtue. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited January 2022
    Riner said:
    I have been playing for less than a year so maybe that's the answer I seek but I see characters around which have 2 or 3 subtitles under their name when you hoover over them. The subtitle categories I have are skills, monster, guild, and rewards. I have tried selecting multiple ones in different combinations and only end up with one applied. One of the subtitles I've seen are definitely veteran rewards so I'm guessing that adds another subtitle. Then I see what appears to be a virtue title such as "the just" or "the humble". If these are virtue titles where do they come from? Not sure if there are other categories I've missed as well?
    I was on when the Brit Gov was on so I got my City title back.

You can have this many with normal game play.  There may be some special EM titles that allow more.

temp.bmp 146.5K
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.