Best Artisan's Festival Rewards for you (Deco-wise)?

IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
edited December 2021 in General Discussions
Mine:

1. Stained Glass Windows;
2. Themed Throw Pillows (wish only they were dyeable... :'().

BTW: Why do you english speakers call this kind of pillows "Throw Pillows"???

(Worst design by far, IMO, obviously the Themed Paper Lanterns).

Cheers
SR

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Throw pillows are decorative and not meant to be used for anything other than looking at.  If they are in the way of sitting or sleeping you throw them someplace out of the way.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    TimSt said:
    Throw pillows are decorative and not meant to be used for anything other than looking at.  If they are in the way of sitting or sleeping you throw them someplace out of the way.

:D ;)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited December 2021
    I agree with the OP the pillows and Stained glass are the best.

Pillows inside.
    Glass outside

The containers in the circle are full of artisan rewards.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    edited December 2021
    For sure wish the pillows could be dyed. Love the stained glass. Got my first one yesterday. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I still don’t understand why at this point so many items can’t be dyed and they don’t release a complete set 

To The End Cheers
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Are there any rare color gift box
  • Not that I'm aware of.

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    They should not be dyable...they are vice and virtue themed....they need to stay the colors they are.

If you want other colors maybe they can add that to their never ending list of what we want. Pillows the same graphic but dyable.

My favorite is the stained glass and paintings.

• Larisa said:
    They should not be dyable...they are vice and virtue themed....they need to stay the colors they are.

If you want other colors maybe they can add that to their never ending list of what we want. Pillows the same graphic but dyable.

My favorite is the stained glass and paintings.

How do you figure Christmas red and green is representative of UO’s Vice & Virtue theme?
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Well since you can only get the red ones if you have negative karma....Bad Vs. Good....it's the colors they gave them, I think they should stay. Let them add other things similar that can be dyed...I would hate to see these items in some god awful colors.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited December 2021
    The pvp items for Vice and Virtue is red and blue, like the war horses....

Good karma name is blue, bad karma name is red...

but green pillow looks good.  o:)
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Very few of the pillows look great when trying to incorporate that holiday green and red into the decorating you want to do.

If you don't want to dye the pillows a different color, don't dye the pillows. Seems silly not to give players the option.

A lot of great decorating could happen with more than just the heart pillow. Instead they're mostly horded away because they don't go with anything else in the room.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited December 2021
    LilyGrace said:
    Very few of the pillows look great when trying to incorporate that holiday green and red into the decorating you want to do.

If you don't want to dye the pillows a different color, don't dye the pillows. Seems silly not to give players the option.

A lot of great decorating could happen with more than just the heart pillow. Instead they're mostly horded away because they don't go with anything else in the room.
    Agrred. The red Themed Pillows have a hue that is aesy enough to incorporate in many Deco syles, but the Green ones are too "acid"-hued to be able to easily integrate them...