Login Server Down?

Went to switch characters and cannot get back in.
ICQ 568300481

Comments

• *sigh in relief* glad I was not the only one experiencing this just now.  lol.  Are you able to login at least?  My client was saying it couldn't not communicate with the server and needed a restart.  Tried that, but still not working.
  • can't communicate error.

ICQ 568300481
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Can't login nor can I access uo.com but I can access the forums and account management.
  • BeedleBeedle Posts: 10
    Can't login either. 
  • can't log in same issue

• Confirmed
    Can't log in either

• Yep. Was in the middle of redesigning a house. Went to switch characters and got the pop up..

"There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again."

Was hoping to get some good game time in today.
  • Down for me too.

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Get lost connection message now at least once a night.  Usually get back in quickly but it usually takes several attempts because I almost always get the message in Feather’s on the first login attempt.
  • Down for me right now =(
    Is there a patch that went live today that is required to login?  I'd check but I have a character logged in now that I don't want to disconnect on.
  • fixing the spaces in the walls to prevent npc being caught in them would require real time maintenance ( sever side ) we can only hope

• This must be NO THANKS giving day on UO. Connection issues, the stuck bars, gems that you cant craft with, now this
    edited November 2021
    I've seen complaints of connection issues and I have had none (aside for right now).  Not here in Colorado, not on the five different networks I hop on in California.  I'm using Classic Client by the way.  Those of you with connection issues, which client are you using?  Also, are you certain the connection issues aren't because of your own ISP or maybe the tier one provider they are using?
  • Sable said:
    I've seen complaints of connection issues and I have had none (aside for right now).  Not here in Colorado, not on the five different networks I hop on in California.  I'm using Classic Client by the way.  Those of you with connection issues, which client are you using?  Also, are you certain the connection issues aren't because of your own ISP or maybe the tier one provider they are using? classic client , and does it really matter at this point? Someone has evidentially pooped on the carpet again in the ea server room .
  • I'm using EC. I'm in the midwest near Chicago. I don't know anything about ISP issues, but today is the first time I've had issues with connecting to the log in servers.
  • Time to make a turkey sandwich!

• lets see how long it takes them to acknowledge the outage and respond, this will say a lot about how the devs feel about this game in particular
  • Been almost an hour since I first checked and still down. Guess I'm going to be productive today.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I too can not log in.  My ISP is Comcast XFinity. 
  • RubyKnightRubyKnight Posts: 192
    edited November 2021

ICQ 568300481
  • ICQ 568300481
  • preform the full file check i just got in
  • gee, didn't even have time to make my sandwich.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I logged out to stop my pet dying now I can’t log back in”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:
    “I logged out to stop my pet dying now I can’t log back in”
    Trapped box will help
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    normal service has been resumed :D
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Was there any patch involved? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    Was there any patch involved? 
    I didn't patch up and was able to get back in.