Skeleton Warriors free to attack Toons in Britain Commons???

I was just attacked by a tough Skeleton Warrior when I was minding my own business at the Clean Up Point Exchange in ATL Britain City Commons (so Trammel facet).

Calling Guards was ineffective, so I had to lure it out of Britan City guard zone and kill it with Enegy Vortex.

What in the heck is exactly happening here? Another invasion?? What have I missed in the current narrative??? :o

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    It is a hold over from Halloween. People lure the skeletons from the cemetery into the area around the commons. 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    TimSt said:
    It is a hold over from Halloween. People lure the skeletons from the cemetery into the area around the commons. 
    Hmm... this one rised from the earth, it wasn't hanging around, and it was a tough one (relatively). Are we sure it was only a Cemetery lured one?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    the skeletal knights caused by people dying in the dungeons don't always show the player name, though sometimes they have named bones in their corpses. Because these ARE player skeletons they are not killed by guards - they can also move pretty quickly when compared to normal spawning ones.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I thought the cemetery was off. Or just the butchers.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited November 2021
    Mariah said:
    the skeletal knights caused by people dying in the dungeons don't always show the player name, though sometimes they have named bones in their corpses. Because these ARE player skeletons they are not killed by guards - they can also move pretty quickly when compared to normal spawning ones.

Thanks Mariah. :)

But what was that darn critter doing in the Britains City Commons? A lured one from the Cemetary, as @TimSt (thanks to him too!) wrote?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Yup. Players complained about them being lured to the city last year.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Yup. Players complained about them being lured to the city last year.

Thanks! Some people really have a sick idea of what "funny" is... :D
    Mariah said:

Nice! Just got myself my first Named Bones Container... :)

Hava a nice & long sleep, dear... ehr... "Thomas Malory": I promise I will use you old carcass only for the most noble storage pourposes... o:) :D