If you get a drop when you are dead.....

You will get it after you are resurrected. 

@popps
You opened a thread on this before and confused with the gift message but it was locked. You don't have to worry about dying now. 
2.png 30.3K

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Is this recent?  Got the other message in Hyth the other day after I died.  Have no idea why I got the message.  Nothing new was in my backpack when I resserected.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    i got one after resurrected. I insure my drops so if there is a new one i know it’s new. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    That message has been around a long time. But glad to know you get a drop if you earned it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited November 2021
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited November 2021
    Aragorn said:
    You will get it after you are resurrected. 

@ popps
    You opened a thread on this before and confused with the gift message but it was locked. You don't have to worry about dying now. 
    @Aragorn ;

Well, thanks for the heads up !!

It is refreshing to know that the Developers care for the players' well being and do not want them to loose their rightfully earned Drops (it takes an investment of time to work towards earning a drop...) in case of an unfortunate and unexpected death...

Kudos to the Developers !!
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited November 2021
    Pawain said:
    That message has been around a long time. But glad to know you get a drop if you earned it.
    Absolutely !!

Not all players can have drops fall in their backpacks a go-go.... to some, they work hard to get their drops and get like 5 an hour or so...

Losing a drop because one happens to die would be way too much penalizing and I am glad to see that the Developers think likewise, and do not want UO players to loose their hard earned drops because of unfortunate and unexpected deaths.

Kudos to the Developers !
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Understand they can be looted by monsters.