a quick question

Does anyone know if FWW behaves the same as WW in regards to leeches? I am thinking of changing my nin template up, and figured i would ask before i spent resouces and time testing.

Comments

• NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Let me rephrase that, does each hit(over the 2 seconds) have a chance to leech
  • Never really tried a Ninja, Sorry.  If no one knows, you could go to TC and test it.  take the character that you are wanting to change along.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Leech worked fine using ninja with a kama
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    Wrong WW @McDougle , looking at the other one.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "not sure, but you should also know that i don't think Slayer works with Frenzied Whirl Wind, and i also think it only deals physical damage"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Thats fair, but i believe 120 nin/bush gives 12 attacks to everything in 2 tiles over 2 seconds(this is 1 tile further than WW, but doesnt get the damage boost for more targets). Even if it is only phys damage, that adds up. So if leeches work on every hit, it opens more options for me
    So, as an update i tested this. It seems fww only leeches on the initial target, even tho hit hits a much latger area than WW(can hit a max of 25 targets, multiple times), where WW can only hit a max of 9 targets, but can leech on all of them
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Not many people use FWW probably because of the choice of weapon available.

The Lajatang is not even a fencing weapon, it should be bladed. How can a fencing weapon do FWW, it is like using chopsticks to cut a NY steak.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs