Khaldun hidden chests

Hi!

Is it possible to reactivate it for the same time as Treasure of Hythloth pretty pretty please? 

o:) 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    They did last year. So it probably is.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Pawain said:
    They did last year. So it probably is.
    I went down there and it isn't at the moment. That's why I ask :)
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    Took me 30 sec to find one. Do you still  have detect hidden on the char you used to look after them?
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Chrille said:
    Took me 30 sec to find one. Do you still  have detect hidden on the char you used to look after them?
    Facepalm. 

Thanks lol
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Aayla said:
    Chrille said:
    Facepalm. 

Thanks lol
    NOOB!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    I was ready for it this year and was in Khaldun at 12:01 am October 1st.  I'll be stealthing my way through Khaldun while everyone else is doing the Die-loth event.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,083
    Quick question on this... does in game luck (from items) impact the chances at getting things other than resources like lockpicks etc?

Another question... can we do anything with the items of the cult we get (new vendor doesn't accept them) besides trash them?
    I have not noticed a difference between having 880 luck and 2700 luck so far. I keep the luck on incase it gives me a better chance at getting a titan statue.
    I put some of the more interesting cult pieces on my vendor and the rest I give to my imbue-er.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "I succesfully solved puzzle on the top chests here, cannot access the content no matter where i stand, even if i teleport onto the top"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    @keven2002, I am going to have to change my comment.  Apparently luck does factor in. After equipping the luck earrings and doing a few runs through fel Khaldun I started getting horde maps instead of cache maps. But no noticeable improvement in the other items.
    TimSt said:
    @ keven2002, I am going to have to change my comment.  Apparently luck does factor in. After equipping the luck earrings and doing a few runs through fel Khaldun I started getting horde maps instead of cache maps. But no noticeable improvement in the other items.
    @TimSt - you are getting treasure maps in the hidden chests? I'm wondering if luck impacts those detected chests specifically. 
    @keven2002. Yep, you get the occasional treasure maps in the hidden chests and puzzle boxes. Wearing my normal luck suit with 1359 luck I get 1 or 2 horde maps during an hour of play in Fel.
    "Anyone gotten any relics? i haven't gotten any this time round so far"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    "Anyone gotten any relics? i haven't gotten any this time round so far"
    I got the Relic of Hydros the other day.
    "that's great, i'll carry on then"
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    how did yall find time for Khaldun when I din have enough time for the die-loth...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Seth said:
    how did yall find time for Khaldun when I din have enough time for the die-loth...
    Same reason why I skipped playing Fire: because of the over abundance of paragons.  They take the fun away from playing.
    Seth said:
    It's just a break in the same grind for long periods for me... I enjoy the treasures event but after a few hours of killing stuff in Hythloth it becomes a little mundane and I get bored. Also if I'm actually able to get on in primetime (ATL) the drops for me become extremely spaced out so I'd rather spend that time in Khuldun. Additionally it is a lot more laid back running around Khuldun where there isn't a ton of spawn to gang up and kill you.
    On Pacific the Trammel Khaldun champ spawn appears to be always at 4 candles. I paged a GM and asked them to reset it.  I got the confirmation email this morning that they did.  But when I went there the spawn was at 4 candles again. Is the Trammel Khaldun champ spawn also always active on other shards at 4 candles? 

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    keven2002 said:
    Seth said:
    It's just a break in the same grind for long periods for me... I enjoy the treasures event but after a few hours of killing stuff in Hythloth it becomes a little mundane and I get bored. Also if I'm actually able to get on in primetime (ATL) the drops for me become extremely spaced out so I'd rather spend that time in Khuldun. Additionally it is a lot more laid back running around Khuldun where there isn't a ton of spawn to gang up and kill you.

lol, I am consistently spending 1 hour or so each day at Hythloth... I am crazy about powerful artifacts, so I am motivated to keep going because of the rewards.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    TimSt said:
    @ keven2002. Yep, you get the occasional treasure maps in the hidden chests and puzzle boxes. Wearing my normal luck suit with 1359 luck I get 1 or 2 horde maps during an hour of play in Fel.

"I have not found luck to be an influencing factor, however it is a tough thing to know either way"
    "just a query, anyone gotten any bone legs of the cult?
    reason i ask is, i am missing them, and i thought nothing of it, but then i saw in general chat, someone else is also buying them...
    hmm"
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 784
    edited November 2021
    Yoshi said:
    "just a query, anyone gotten any bone legs of the cult?
    reason i ask is, i am missing them, and i thought nothing of it, but then i saw in general chat, someone else is also buying them...
    hmm"
    Yes, are you buying?  Have one with 20LRC.