Farming Tmaps of certain levels

So after getting back in the swing of things and getting new template ironed out (Thanks to everyone’s advice from my other post)I have been doing really well soloing Tmaps up to cache but I am finding it hard to farm for the maps themselves my mage/SW/fisher catch’s a decent amount but there normally supply or lower  I really need to find cache and higher any suggestions ? Also it might sound odd but I don’t have sampire I am working a 4x120 necro/bard right now . Thanks ahead of time for any advice .

Comments

• NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Miasma fo alot of maps, can be done with a tamer, samp, nin, chiv warroir ect.

Then each map has a chance of spawning the next level higher.
  • The paragon chests Miasma sometimes drops with give you an old level 4 ingeniously (now hoard) and the shard with be random

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    This quest: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/quests/the-witches-apprentice/ gives maps, random levels stash to hoard. If you take the quest from the hag in Felucca she will give you Felucca maps, the hag in Tram gives Tram maps.

• TimTim Posts: 790
    Please don't fix but actually it's were you finish the quest that maters not were you start or do the quest.

The map is of the shard you accept the reward in (last step)
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    There’s a room in Dungeon Doom with Liches that each give a guaranteed Malas stash to supply map.
  • Jepeth said:
    There’s a room in Dungeon Doom with Liches that each give a guaranteed Malas stash to supply map.
    was going to mention the guardian room, it spawns 2 rich guardians for every player, so if a few of you go in you get more to loot, up to level 3 maps?  but you get a lot of crappy level 1 maps. 
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Jepeth said:
    was going to mention the guardian room, it spawns 2 rich guardians for every player, so if a few of you go in you get more to loot, up to level 3 maps?  but you get a lot of crappy level 1 maps. 
    Don't throw away those stash level maps! They can give boxes of armor refinements which are definitely useful.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Do lots of supply maps and you will get lots of cache maps.  If you have a vendor the pardons and mana orbs found only in supply chests sell quite well if priced right.  Also, monitor vendor search.  Usually every two weeks or so you will find someone dumping maps for really low prices.  Buy all they have in the areas you farm.  Have been treasure hunting a few years now and this is what works best for me.  Good luck out there.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    The doom room is great for supply maps and easy to farm with a grandmaster mage that has eval intel.  You need to find player with a rune for that location.  Not sure if you can get there on your own.  Maybe.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    There is also the Diabolically Lucrative quest chain given out by the town crier. The second quest in the chain is "Tools of the Trade" and you get a stash map. After getting the map make sure to resign from the quest and not complete it. In a week you can retake the quest and get another map.  This works in either Trammel or Felucca. When I am in the mood I have every character in my 3 accounts do the quest and get 19 maps a week. Supposedly you can retake the next quests in the chain as well to get either supply or cache maps. But I do not want to risk going to far and end up not being able to get any more maps.

You can farm Malas stash and supply maps from the Dark Guardians. 
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     Run the Hag quest tram for tram maps fel for fel maps also gives you gains in sacrifice, Farm the Dark Guardians in doom for malas maps, claim skull rug vet rewards and place in a house where you want the maps Fel, termur, tram, malas, tokuno islands, Farm Miasma for hoard maps, farm Paragons in Ilsh for Ilsh Maps,  Trogs drop a fair amount of low level maps tram/fel 
  • Thank you all for your response I will be trying all of them thanks again to everyone here for the help!
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    I use my tamer for tmaps. i soulstone tmap skills and use this setup.
    bring a well trained cu.  my cu with 120 PS's can solo lvl 5 (fka lvl 7) tmaps. 

trick: kill cold drakes / frost dragons first. their AOE will auto-aggro you.  then you can bandage pet for rest of em.

120 taming
    120 animal lore
    120 vet
    60 magery (100 with jewelry)
    100 lockpicking
    100 remove trap
    100 cartography

bring 4 or 5 tmaps and blank runes.  with 100 remove trap,  kill the tmap spawns and goto next map. theres a timer on remove trap so no guardians spawn (timer varies based on map tier).