Still no trick or treating in Umbra.

Umbra really should be the trick or treating capital of Sosaria. (SO SORRY YA)
  1. Should we be able to trick or treat all the NPCs in Umbra?9 votes
    1. Yes. :)
      66.67%
    2. NO. I am an adult and don't care about trick or treating. :)
      33.33%

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Umbra always been given the shaft from the second luna was given housing and it wasn't...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • yes.  I mean if anything Umbra should be the Halloween capital.  so stupid.  But you know they got better things to not fix while they work on the special shard no one wants
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    yes.  I mean if anything Umbra should be the Halloween capital.  so stupid.  But you know they got better things to not fix while they work on the special shard no one wants
    Your opinion on the new shard doesn’t apply to everyone. 
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Why would you want to trick or treat in Umbra? The npc's are few and well spaced out. By far superior for the purpose are the crowds of refugee gargoyles outside Royal City.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    My reason: 'cause I like the dark city.

Adult logical reason: Because when I am trick or treating in Luna and fail I get sent to Umbra moongate so I figured whist I am there I can get their candy since they decorated it so nicely for Halloween .  The flippy flyers (gargoyles) spread to far out by the time I log on in the evening. And since it is a hot spot, if I do go there it is usually being used. 
  • meltedmantismeltedmantis Posts: 46
    edited October 2021
    dvvid said:
    yes.  I mean if anything Umbra should be the Halloween capital.  so stupid.  But you know they got better things to not fix while they work on the special shard no one wants
    Your opinion on the new shard doesn’t apply to everyone. 
    Very true!  Just most everyone.  Including all the free sharders *cough* outlands *cough*  that they think they are going to get back (but won't).
    It's a paddle boat trying to catch up to a ship that has sailed long ago.  
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Let us keep this conversation on topic please.