Named GY Skeleton Bones Hues?

Does anyone have a list/pictures of all the possible style and hues for the Halloween named graveyard skeletons that could drop? I haven't had any luck finding them and curious what ones I don't have yet and what are rare hues?
Lady Sylph/Lady Gem Star
Atlantic/Legends

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Red blue and gold maybe more in old bone styles.  2 types of human and elf bones.  Gargs have wings very cool.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SylphSylph Posts: 23
    Oh thank you!

Are the gargoyle with wings ones rare as well because I had a gargoyle character and got two bones for her but both just the normal compacted together look
    Lady Sylph/Lady Gem Star
    Atlantic/Legends

Sylph said:
    Oh thank you!

Are the gargoyle with wings ones rare as well because I had a gargoyle character and got two bones for her but both just the normal compacted together look
    They have 2 types also then. Keep trying.
    Thank you for the responses Pawain!

Guess it's gonna take a long while, been at this most days since it started pretty much all day and I've seen the red, gold, green hint ones but not blue yet or the winged, killed so many skeletons lol
    Lady Sylph/Lady Gem Star
    Atlantic/Legends

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Blue ones are old, they don't spawn anymore...same with the pink ones.

You will find red, green, tan and white

CLarisa said:

So the tan ones are what I think are gold?

Wondered why I have not blue in a while.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Sylph said:
    Thank you for the responses Pawain!

Guess it's gonna take a long while, been at this most days since it started pretty much all day and I've seen the red, gold, green hint ones but not blue yet or the winged, killed so many skeletons lol

Can take a long time to get the sitting bones  or can get them fast and in a string of 3-4 in a row.

Pretty much all of the available colors and types there.

Hey Tyrath the darker brown ones you've gotten this year? I have gotten SO many but none that color. I have gotten the lighter ones, green red and white. 

Keep an eye out for Larisa too...I killed her like 20 times, only a handful of her in the cemeteries and no bones...now I have to get her back up to lady....wanting to get a better titled one for her.

These are the ones I've gotten so far, the winged ones elude me still lol
    Larisa said:

Darn that sucks that pink and blue don't drop anymore they were super cool looking :(

Is that same with the not so bright red tinted bones on the left of the picture? these are the ones I found on VS
    Lady Sylph/Lady Gem Star
    Atlantic/Legends

I got a set of gold this year. Or whatever color they really are.  Color blind.
    edited October 2021
    Larisa said:
    Hey Tyrath the darker brown ones you've gotten this year? I have gotten SO many but none that color. I have gotten the lighter ones, green red and white. 

Keep an eye out for Larisa too...I killed her like 20 times, only a handful of her in the cemeteries and no bones...now I have to get her back up to lady....wanting to get a better titled one for her.

Mind if I steal yer name on a character and mass suicide and see if I have any luck getting them? I am really good at dying over and over hundreds of times LOL.  The browns or what I call more of a bronze seem to be fairly rare.  Got lucky and got 1 sitting garg that color though. 

Oh and on a side note....... Might want to restock yer powder of fortification :)  Cough Fill that barrel up and put a 3 mil price tag on it and I will buy it LOL
    Yeah just make sure you spell it right...LARISA....one S....I see it as Larissa all the time and that is incorrect! lol

Oh crap...I keep forgetting to restock lol.

These are the bones I have gotten this year, minus the ones I had on my vendor

These are from previous Years...this color in the red  square I have not seen this year. Hue 1720

edited October 2021
    Larisa said:
    Yeah just make sure you spell it right...LARISA....one S....I see it as Larissa all the time and that is incorrect! lol

These are from previous Years...this color in the red  square I have not seen this year. Hue 1720

LOL you had a good stock, I just bought it all to do all my new suits to replace all ym wore out suits :)  Wife wants to go out to eat, will kill you lots when I get back from town.
    Larisa said:

That is the color I call gold.  I got one of that color this year and it had my overhead name.
    Mine is the sitting up one.

Is the Skeleton to the right of it the same color?  Looks same to me.

I also have some hue 2709 from the past. Is that green?

I got this gold/brown one this year.

The white and light brown are Hue 0

The red is 1652, green is 2709 and the darker brown/gold/bronze whatever is 1720

I have red and gold Larisa's Bones but I want a title on mine

All of my other characters have cool titles on their bones :(

Larisa yer skels do not like to give up the bones!
    I told you! It was hard to get even just generic Larisa's Bones in previous years..this year I was determined to get ones with titles on them....

The RNG in this game doesn't like me so much lol

Larisa said:
    I told you! It was hard to get even just generic Larisa's Bones in previous years..this year I was determined to get ones with titles on them....

The RNG in this game doesn't like me so much lol

Got a long green of yours FINALLY.  Putting yer bones in the yew cem house,  Vesper is getting full

Oh finally! Nice! I got one plain white one, I already have a few of those so glad you got a different one. I swear I killed like 50 of my named skeletons.....unreal lol.

Larisa said:
    Oh finally! Nice! I got one plain white one, I already have a few of those so glad you got a different one. I swear I killed like 50 of my named skeletons.....unreal lol.

I am going to back to training another smith/tailor anytime you want yer name mass killed let me know  and I will log her on. Easier for a dupe chr to die over and over than the main :)
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662

the current ones spawning
    besides white

to get titles on your bones
    select anything from your titles menu
    choose a title from your prefix, suffix, overhead name, and subtitle
    any of your bones could have one of those special titles