playing abour 50 character in hythloth.

They  always multi boxing. 

But nowhere GM. 

Another player feel angry.

Block them

Comments

• AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 237
    edited October 2021
    No because botting these events is impossible.
    Pretty sure it's also against the ToS to post screenshots / videos of others players and accuse them of negative actions as well. 
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    No because botting these events is impossible.
    Pretty sure it's also against the ToS to post screenshots / videos of others players and accuse them of negative actions as well. 
    You look like to have great knowledge about it.

This is totally stupid that no GM look into this.
  • TjalleTjalle Posts: 77
    Looks like a textbook example of multiboxing to me. A bunch of ranged characters stacked together with a bard for constant healing.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2021
    "you're yourself using an illegal 3rd party program in this video

(Please tell me how you get it to show the percentage of health above your head and how it show's you're paralized above your head)"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • usernameusername Posts: 687
    Yoshi said:
    "you're yourself using an illegal 3rd party program in this video

(Please tell me how you get it to show the percentage of health above your head and how it show's you're paralized above your head)"
    Yeah always love when people do this... post videos of them trying to get someone in trouble for cheating when they themselves are cheating lol. 

Ban them + ban the original poster = the game would actually be a better place.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • it is multibox.
    page a GM on all of them, maybe they will answer by 2025
  • No because botting these events is impossible.

It is against the TOS to Multibox
    It is against the TOS to Script
    It is against the TOS to use 3rd part ilegal software

and you complaining about someone reporting them?

we should all post here videos and pictures and maybe, just maybe, someone would do something about!!  @Kyronix

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    It actually does not look like multi boxing to me, it looks like scripting.  Both against the ToS, but they function differently.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020
    edited October 2021
    I was paged on in Deceit last year while running multiple clients. Was even talking to the person saying that I was a multiboxer.

GM showed up, asked me some questions, I answered. GM asked some other questions in the other clients, I answered in both. GM said something like "Have a nice day and enjoy yourself".

I kept playing, person who paged kept running around screaming that I was a multiboxer and when the GM got there I was going to get banned. I just ignored them and kept playing. Eventually the person who paged left (whining about how GM's are never around!) and I just kept doing my thing.

After that, I stopped responding to people unless they needed a res or something. Pretty sure my play looked (looks) just about like the above video.

P.S. It can not be against the ToS to "script", as the default EC has multiple inherent script functionalities, including the Action:Command that issues an actual "script..." instruction to the client. Scripts, as the UO community seems to define them, are really just long, sometimes complex, macros.

You might mean that it is against the ToS to use un-attended scripts.  
    -Arroth
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    As the video is in breach of ToS it has been removed.
    The proper procedure to deal with breaches of this kind is to page a GM, this forum is not intended for that purpose.
    As @Arroth_Thaiel has noted, because you don't see a GM deal with the situation doesn't mean they haven't. They rarely interact with the complainent, only the target of the complaint.
This discussion has been closed.