Atlantic just crashed - need set mob corpse decay to zero

....title says it all

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Yea I noticed it was pretty laggy for the past hour or so with all the corpses. This isn't even prime time lol
  • @Kyronix ; - can you pls tune down paragons on atlantic? i mean, there is more paragons than regular mobs to kill, impossible
    edited October 2021
    Well it was fun the first 90min while it lasted with a great spawn rate... seems to have been tweaked down after the crash and now the dungeon is becoming overrun with players
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    @ Kyronix  - can you pls tune down paragons on atlantic? i mean, there is more paragons than regular mobs to kill, impossible
    Please do not decrease the spawn rate. If they can't travel in groups on Atlantic they need to go play Diablo II. Reborn.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Too late - it looks like the spawn rate was decreased on ATL. It went from tons of spawn and more spawning to 1 or 2 new things popping up after things die. There is a decent amount spawning still but not where it was (and where it should be IMO).
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Pawain said:
    @ Kyronix  - can you pls tune down paragons on atlantic? i mean, there is more paragons than regular mobs to kill, impossible
    Please do not decrease the spawn rate. If they can't travel in groups on Atlantic they need to go play Diablo II. Reborn.
    I think the idea of going in as a group is great and a truly fun experience for a game like this. 

However, assembling a group isn’t always possible. Additionally, sometimes people just want to pop in and out (something I find myself doing often as I don’t really have hours of time to dedicate to a single play session). 

Anyway, I like the spawn rate, regardless. Just the corpse decay rate should be much shorter. 
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

Couple of screenshots of Atlantic for you, it was madness :)

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

Europa was playing nicely - from Trammel.

And I felt a tad too difficult - from Felucca, but Jury still out I guess, only day 1, takes awhile for me to adjust sometimes.