with Hythloth coming soon

any word from Dev about Fel side or not?? @Kyronix ;
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• DragoDrago Posts: 290
    thought was supposed to go live today?
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Define soon. :)
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Current situation on ATL as people line up waiting for the event.... 

Just occurred to me today that we only get about a month for this event... we need all the time we can get!
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 173

keven2002 said:
    Current situation on ATL as people line up waiting for the event.... 

Just occurred to me today that we only get about a month for this event... we need all the time we can get!
    hmm how many multiboxers can you spot in that picture <span>:open_mouth:</span>
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    I don't know about multi boxers, Whitewolf. It looked the same on Chessy with folks combing around looking for an npc and popping in and out of the dungeon giving their heads a scratch.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Nothing on Origin...
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    ...and the crowd grows... 
    And still no comment on if it's fel side as well in cases like this Atlantic really a victim of it's own success 
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 173
    well communication with the player base has been the worst in the history of MMO's for several years now and this is a great example of it.
  • ChurchChurch Posts: 40
    yeah, nothing on Catskills either. 

edited October 2021
    Now that server up has happened can  they put out turn in guy without talking server down again?
  • Soon?
    @Kyronix ; wasnt supposed to be today?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    McDougle said:
    Now that server up has happened can  they put out turn in guy without talking server down again?
    Is it on Europa?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    Is it on Europa?
    Idk but on Origin server has gone down and up both it and pac around 515ish Pacific time 
  • I have been guessing a universal start time after all daily maintenance. The first sign might be a heads up in news at start up of game.
    edited October 2021
    I have said time and time again i can accept not the answer i wanted but silence makes people feel ignored which breeds anger resentment etc  @Kyronix @Mesanna
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited October 2021
    McDougle said:
    Silence makes people feel ignored which breeds anger resentment etc 

I had no idea, I do apologise. :)

Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    Is it on Europa?

Not on Europa Felucca. Or Trammel, thought I'd better check that also. :)

I woke up at 6:00am for this! I don't do that for nothing...

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    You people should know that it doesn't automatically start with server up. They have to manually place all the NPC's and flip the switch...usually later on in the day.

When has it EVER started first thing after server up? How long have you been doing this??

Silly people....go kill butchers!

Larisa said:
    You people should know that it doesn't automatically start with server up. They have to manually place all the NPC's and flip the switch...usually later on in the day.

When has it EVER started first thing after server up? How long have you been doing this??

A simple starting at 8am and in alphabetical order we shall place turn in guy...communication isn't hard 
  • Approx noon EST has been more typical on opening day, right?

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    All of these events require manual activation.  Keep an eye on UO.com as we work through setup today.  Happy Hunting!
  • I was thinking perhaps a noon pacific time, but I would look for first indication in news.  As to alphabetical, I would agree if the alphabet starts with L A K E S U P E R I O R.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Now he just said exactly what I said....and it's been like this for how long now? Ya'll should know these things by now!

And they have said it in the past....so if I were ya'll, Screenshot his reply because it won't change.

I understand it's the same but fail to understand why something that takes 30 seconds and appeases the player base is so difficult they could even script it...
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Larisa said:
    Now he just said exactly what I said....and it's been like this for how long now? Ya'll should know these things by now!

And they have said it in the past....so if I were ya'll, Screenshot his reply because it won't change.

some of us are returning players and this is our first seasonal event.
    Kyronix said:
    All of these events require manual activation.  Keep an eye on UO.com as we work through setup today.  Happy Hunting!
    Thank you :-)
    McDougle said:
    I understand it's the same but fail to understand why something that takes 30 seconds and appeases the player base is so difficult they could even script it...
    Well, I didn't know.  And if you already knew, from participating in earlier events, that Dev's need to do this manually for each shard. And that these things never start at server up. Then not saying as much was a disservice to everyone.

You like to hear yourself talk. Why not speak up and tell folks what you know about how these things kick off rather than just throwing in "Nothing on Origin..." ? How was that helpful?

My thanks to Larisa, Kyronix and others for the clarification. 
    LilyGrace said:
    McDougle said:
    Well, I didn't know.  And if you already knew, from participating in earlier events, that Dev's need to do this manually for each shard. And that these things never start at server up. Then not saying as much was a disservice to everyone.

You like to hear yourself talk. Why not speak up and tell folks what you know about how these things kick off rather than just throwing in "Nothing on Origin..." ? How was that helpful?

My thanks to Larisa, Kyronix and others for the clarification. 
    I shall be more communicative in the future whether I am unsure or not...
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    YLarisa said:

Not correct . I always go to Europa to see the color of the armor. They have had the dungeons begin at their server up every other time. Theirs should have began almost 10 hours ago. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Seems like a really small dungeon for a major event.