Why is Mariah such a trash moderator?

She so annoying locking numerous threads and always wanting the last word in each.  Can we not get rid of this moderator she is almost as bad as the moderators over at stratics.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    You know i troll a lot and am very annoying for the most part all the mods here decent 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    IBTL
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020
    edited September 2021
    Well, she can only moderate what she's given.

If all you're giving her is trash, then she has to moderate it.

>:) 
    -Arroth
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    Mariah was known as Petra Fyde on stratics. That's really all you need to know. It's been almost unanimously agreed by the general userbase that stratics was run into the ground during her time a lead moderator there, between rings of shady and rogue moderators being part of RMT circles, and overly biased moderation just being being the tip of the iceberg. There is more but I'm pretty sure it breaches someone's NDA to say.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Interesting that this thread is still alive....... mods must be drunk and passed out again LOL
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    We need her to moderate threads like this one.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • She so annoying locking numerous threads and always wanting the last word in each.  Can we not get rid of this moderator she is almost as bad as the moderators over at stratics.
    You are aware that a mods job is to moderate exactly such threads and therefore always has the last word?
    You are aware that trolls like you are at least as annoying and unnecessary as you prove exactly in your own post?
    Figures.
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Thank you for your feedback.
This discussion has been closed.