Spellweaving & Mysticism Rotation

I started skilling a character with SW and Mysticism since these are the two magic skills I've never played before. I assume, just like Magery these skills have certain skills that see constant use in rotations and the rest of the spells not so much.

I'd be glad if someone could explain which spells go to my hotbar for PvM combat and what the rotation looks like.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    What are you fighting how many of them are there ? Pvp pvm there  is really no correct answer...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • I mean I'm not sure creature by creature what I'll be fighting but I can categorize it in to two different encounters if that helps.

Trash mob fights with AoE, and single target damage bosses.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    What are your support classes i assume you have focus to boost mystic spells i run a mystic mage weaver i use thunderstorm as my aoe i use chain lightning or meter shower for damage i use cleansing winds to heal you will want high SDI use word of death when appropriate of course gift of life 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited September 2021
    SW, All the spells are good for something.

Mystic: All the spells are good for something.

Depends if you have room for a follower.

I have different ones in Hotbar for different toons. Tamers just have Empowerment and WoD in hotbar, rest r on desktop.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.