Publish 111 VvV mounts now have infinite lives

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited September 2021 in Test Center
Pet ghosts remain after all battle readiness depleted.

Expected result: VvV mounts are supposed to have a limited number of lives.
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    And they still may.  Can you check the # of lives a VvV Horse has left on a reg Shard?
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited September 2021
    "I can tell you that the system is working correctly on regular shard as I must replace it multiple times a day

(but there is no way to check the battle readiness of a steed)"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    ty
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    You need more info.  It looks like you are saying one horse turns into 2 ghosts if it does twice.
    Thus duping the horse over and over.

Is that what you are saying?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Ostards only have 1 ghost, when you res them the ghosts turns into the pet.
    edited September 2021
    "no i was testing with 2 horses, no more info required, you're just not understanding because you're trammel player"
    Yoshi said:
    "no i was testing with 2 horses, no more info required, you're just not understanding because you're trammel player"
    We are understanding you moron, there was 2, TWO ghosts there with no explanation and you always explain things way better than you did on this so who is the real IDIOT here a PKer as always because they are the first to start with the name calling. 
  • BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    edited September 2021
    Resolved in next publish to TC1
    "guess he doesn't need more info..."
    If anyone is interested.  When you release a dead Triton or Ostard, they go poof.
    "i imagine when you release any dead pet they go poof....

or else would be a very haunted place"
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Yoshi said:

That response did make me lol.

No offence to anyone haha, but it was funny, and so true :)