[Inscription] spell crafting

Hi!

I don’t know what’s everyone thought about mana cost of high circle but event with full LMC and MR it takes forever to craft a good quantity of spell. Cutting the cost in half wouldn’t hurt anyone. 

Thanks

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "Inscription is not affected by lower mana cost, not sure if that info helps"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Yes nothing more boring to than watching your mana regenerate when you are making 8th circle spells except maybe for raising your poisoning skill level if you are a Mage.  Make a cheap suit that maxes out your mana regeneration.  That is about all you can do.  I only wear the suit when I am crafting spells.  You have a good point.  You run out of mana really quickly creating higher level spells.  Marcos for this are easy to write and you can work in a safe location so that helps some.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,322
    I posted on 7th August  that I had recently done the Athena Isle quest. I did it because the 500 charge book that is the reward significantly reduces the mana required to scribe scrolls (my scribe can write 7 gates before mana runs out without the book, 15 with it). 

My scribe is designed to write all types of spell book, so in addition to high MR on her suit she uses Vampiric Embrace and summons a wisp when scribing.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    To me it's absurd this is a QoL thing no one's making money from creating scrolls let LMC  work hell make it so it takes no mana... 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    That would reduce the time it takes to raise inscription so it is probably a no go.  Agree with what you said that’s why I don’t sell scrolls anymore.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    so in addition to high MR on her suit she uses Vampiric Embrace and summons a wisp when scribing.
    “what’s wrong with Lich form?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,322
    I don't like looking at a lich while I scribe?  With 30 MR on her suit, the MR difference between lich form & vamp embrace, though significant when there is no MR, is negligible when the suit is maxed, especially with the addition of the wisp. 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Mythic tokens and blues is anyone training another way ? And honestly if the 30 inscription mages wanna train from scratch fast who really cares?? Remember we are old and have arthritis .....
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...