100% poison resist golem and pure black horse

NightlyNightly Posts: 23
Anyone know what these are worth? Horse is rare and looks like a mare but is just a horse and takes 1 slot. Golem can be used for training and never takes damage from 100% poison weapons.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Have you tested the golem? Pretty sure they take 1 damage now,”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • NightlyNightly Posts: 23
    This is from about 10 years ago.. Ive lored it and it is 100%.
    “I think they all say 100%”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    This is pre patch. I remember the patch put in to limit afk players. So noone knows the price of either?
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    I think the Black Pony is around 50M but I wont swear to it.  There are 2 Golems on Legends pet stall for 50K each
    “I think you should hit it with a poison weapon, I really believe it will still receive 1 damage even though it is pre-patch”
    Trust me, I used these after the patch. They do NOT receive damage and for 50k Id kill em off myself lol
    "okay the purchaser can just trust you and spend the additional gold in the trust that it works the way you say it does...
    I can't foresee any issue"
    Purchaser can lore it and see the difference. I could also use a poison weap on it and they could see it doesnt get damaged.
    p.s. Im not looking for a buyer, was just curious what they were worth.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Even though they only take 1 point damage you can still beat on them for a long long time so even if yours does not take any damage they still do not give you huge advantage and if a player reports it or a GM sees it it would prob. be fixed just like all the other one were.
  • Nightly said:
    Anyone know what these are worth? Horse is rare and looks like a mare but is just a horse and takes 1 slot. Golem can be used for training and never takes damage from 100% poison weapons.

Not sure on the golem. But a black horse sold for 250mil back in March at the Acropolis Auction.
    Even though they only take 1 point damage you can still beat on them for a long long time so even if yours does not take any damage they still do not give you huge advantage and if a player reports it or a GM sees it it would prob. be fixed just like all the other one were.
    I aint scared. Made it this long with it :)