Blacksmith

hello, I'm trying to raise blacksmith from 100 to 120, whats the best items to craft?
I'm crafting boomerang atm, not sure is the best
any other way rather than craft like a maniac to speed up a bit the process?
thank you

Comments

• NorryNorry Posts: 515

Just to be clear, you have used a 120 scroll?

You could always find a blacksmith scroll of alacrity and log in once every 25 hours to smith.
  • XdotXXdotX Posts: 20
    Norry said:

Just to be clear, you have used a 120 scroll?

You could always find a blacksmith scroll of alacrity and log in once every 25 hours to smith.
    Of course I have alacrity scroll, but still, what’s the best item to craft? And why should I login every 25 hours?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Boomerang should be ok, but if you feel you're failing too much try Royal circlet. 

Logging in only once in 25 hours means you would get an enhanced gain every time from the alacrity scroll and it will last a long time - but it also means you can't really use that character. It works for some people, but I wouldn't have the patience.
  • XdotXXdotX Posts: 20
    , what if someone use discord on me?Well I reached 114.7 today, I still have 2 scroll, maybe I can just old for 25 hours
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Discordance pvp only removes item skill bonus, it doesn't lower real skill: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/bardic-skills/#disco

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Even if you took ingots into a place to get a mob to discord you it would only change the item to make, not the rate at which you gain per attempt.  This is only really helpful if the item you need to make is very resource intensive vs a low resource intensive item… but is often offset by the hassle of having to constantly restock.