• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    I actually didn't spot it hehe
    Brig asked me why it was moved?
    He said it was over on the other side of the bank  and 
    then moved to there.

I'm wondering if EM Sarah might have put it there
    (because it is yellow)
    Who is EM Sarah?
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    @KHAN EM Sarah was supposed to be our EM too.
    she was helping out for awhile, but haven't seen her for a few months now.
    I'm thinking that she stopped helping, because she was getting up in the morning to come to our events. (she is the EM of Europa)
    edited August 2021
    @ KHAN EM Sarah was supposed to be our EM too.
    I'm thinking that she stopped helping, because she was getting up in the morning to come to our events. (she is the EM of Europa)
    So, she was EM'ing some on Sonoma, AND COMING TO THE EVENTS? WOW!!! Is that even allowed? I thought it was against the rules?
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Coming to the events to help run them?  Please read what @Cinderella actually wrote.
    edited August 2021
    Mariah said:
    Coming to the events to help run them?  Please read what @ Cinderella actually wrote.
    I did! You should try it yourself. She NEVER said EM Sarah started coming to the events to help run them. Quite the opposite in fact.

She said "that she stopped HELPING, because she was coming to the events". Most people with an ability to reason, would take to mean that, originally she was helping (in an EM capacity) and quit doing that to come to (as a player). Which WOULD be a violation of the EM agreement. IF I am not mistaken. I don't think they are allowed to "play" (as a player) on any shard where they have acted in an EM capacity. 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @ KHAN EM Sarah was supposed to be our EM too.
    Here @KHAN let me HELP you with your reading comprehension.