Treasures of Wildfire ending?

When are you guys planning on ending this event?  I know points have to be turned in by Sept 1.  I heard it was coming to an end on Aug15, is this true?  Please give a heads up and not just stop it like you just did on the other event.
"We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third."

Comments

• AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    This is really getting out of control lolll

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    This event, as stated on the NPC's menu, finishes at 1 minute past midnight on September 1st.
    So, claim all your prizes before 11.59pm August 31st and all will be well.

I would be interested to know who came up with the fictitious August 15th date?

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    It was Sess. He makes up stuff.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • It was Bob, it’s always Bob . . . 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Mariah said:
    This event, as stated on the NPC's menu, finishes at 1 minute past midnight on September 1st.
    So, claim all your prizes before 11.59pm August 31st and all will be well.

I would be interested to know who came up with the fictitious August 15th date?

Where does it say this? All I see is a blurb about points expiring, which isn't the same thing as the drops ending, or the event "ending" in a storyline/RP sense.

While I do not know where the August 15 date came from (and I have no idea who Sess and Bob are) I can definitely understand everyone's concern, in light of recent events. I share it too.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Tears of the Ice Dragon had the same kind of end date listed on the npc - the event ended on the date listed. We have been given a definite end date for this event.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    As did the other 3 dungeons.  And you can still turn in stuff until server down,  if you are on at the time and do not log off.

But you should turn in and claim by the 1st. In case you crash.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.