New UO Store Robes

Someone else has probably already mentioned this already but anywho...

I love the new robes found in the UO store. And I love love love that we can transmogrify head, robe and shield items. But now that I can finally change my robe and headgear to something new and different, all the new robes are hooded. So none of the transmogrified headgear you might want to wear will show (parrot excluded).  Can we please have new robes without hoods too?

P.S. Love the new anvil, soulstone vessel and other new artwork as well. Fun!
:-)

Comments

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Oy! What the heck with the soulstone vessel? I should have looked before I leapt and all that jazz. But I am so disappointed the vessel isn't actually a good way to store and organize soulstones.  I had it all worked out in my head what it would be like when I double clicked it.

I imagined it sectioned into the categories like you find on your skill sheet. I imagined containers inside a container, if you will. With sections labeled either with text or some visual clue.  
    I use small packs inside another container and label the small packs by using artwork that in my mind logically corresponds. I can't even use the soulstone container and keep my current method for staying organized because you won't let me drop pouches into it. Not that I could layout the items in an organized fashion inside a round container anyway. 

I like the artwork. I'm happy to decorate with it. But that's as far as I can go with it. Because how am I going to drop 39 soulstones into a small round container and be able to find what I'm looking for without shuffling and shuffling and shuffling soulstones around?

Am I supposed to buy 10 of them and line them up like soldiers? Why would I want to do that? First of all that's too expensive. Secondly. the artwork then becomes something no longer interesting to look at in your UO landscape. Tsk! Geez Louise! :-(
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    edited July 2021
    Next publish is supposed to change the soulstone vessel container. 
    dvvid said:
    I did do a cursory search for soulstone vessel but didn't come up with useful info. Change it how, Dvvid? 

Thanks for the response. 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    LilyGrace said:
    dvvid said:
    I did do a cursory search for soulstone vessel but didn't come up with useful info. Change it how, Dvvid? 

Thanks for the response. 
     Im not sure what they have in mind but people have voiced their issues with it when it came out and eventually it was said that they would have an update for it next publish. Might have been stated in one of the streams or a meet and greet… I can’t recall where it was said. 
    I get ya. Thanks. I guess we'll wait and see. :-) 

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    about the soulstone vessel
    people asked if they could make it bigger.

(CC users have a large container gump, but EC doesn't)

Eh? You've confused me here. I'm using CC. I guess I'm not sure what you mean by large container gump. What I'm looking at ain't large. <-You've got to go with a "That's what she said" here. Right?

You lost me, Cin.
     :) 
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    edited July 2021
    CC does have a large container option but it does not work for the soul stone vessel. It works on wooden crates and about half of the paragon chest. Oh the bank box too which is really nice!
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    LilyGrace said:

Eh? You've confused me here. I'm using CC. I guess I'm not sure what you mean by large container gump. What I'm looking at ain't large. <-You've got to go with a "That's what she said" here. Right?

You lost me, Cin.
     :) 
    Large Container Gump in CC

this is located on Paperdoll
    Options
    Miscellaneous (right side UO symbol)
    scroll all the way down.
    click on the box to the left of Enable Large Container Gumps

then when you open some chests they look like this...

people asked if they would make the soulstone vessel look bigger when opened.
    with this view, it would be easier to spread them out and tell at a glance which soulstone you 
    need to use

I didn't know you could go into options for this. Thanks for taking the time to explain, you guys. :-) Appreciate it.