Items that need to be made stackable

Post your items here.
  • Aquarium food
  • Engraving tools (wooden/metal/leather containers, shield)
  • Yeast (by type)
Tagged:

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    All Runics
    All holiday gift tickets
    Anything that has the same Graphic and Title
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I would love it if the engraving tools would be stackable or
    to be able to combine them together. I make lot of them for holiday boxes and
    would be great if I could carry them to where they need to go, without having
    to make several trips
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2021
    “Mana draught, the odd thing about this is that seed of life does stack”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903

- Yukio's items
    - Same Type Yeast
    - Power Crystals
    - Ancient Pottery Fragments
    - Tattered Remnants of an Ancient Scroll
    - A Healthy Gland
    - Undead Gargoyle Medallion
    - Tasty Treats
    - Irresistibly Tasty Treat
    - Terathan Avenger Arms
    - Terathan Cuticle Sac
    - Untranslated Ancient Tome
    - Seared Fire Ant Go
    - Mana Draught
    - Samples of Corrupted Water

And that is only what comes to my mind now.... I will add more as they come up to my mind....

• DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Add dyes to the list (the generic one. not pigments/hoachi)
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865

Armor Refinements.

I'd also like to suggest again, that refinements be condensed to only crafting skill.   instead of two refinements for each armor type under those skills.

for example:

Currently you find Tailoring Refinements for - Hide, Studded, Studded Samurai, Bone armor types, it should just be   "____ of Invulnerability" - Tailoring, which would cover all armor types crafted by tailoring...

and, of course, make them stack.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    CovenantX said:

Armor Refinements.

I'd also like to suggest again, that refinements be condensed to only crafting skill.   instead of two refinements for each armor type under those skills.

for example:

Currently you find Tailoring Refinements for - Hide, Studded, Studded Samurai, Bone armor types, it should just be   "____ of Invulnerability" - Tailoring, which would cover all armor types crafted by tailoring...

This is an OUTSTANDING idea @Kyronix @Bleak
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    I'd like to see them stack but can see a possible issue when combining them to make a higher one. So maybe they could make a container for them like a PS/Alac/Davies Locker etc where they only count as 1 item; and make it a Huntsman reward. Honestly, I'd even take a container like a BOD book where every 5 count as 1.
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    Bilbo said:
    All Runics

Rinics are perfectly stackable in BOD books  which can be put on vendor. 
    After turning BOD in they are aso stackable up to 100 charges. Dont hoard them. Use or sell. 

CovenantX said:

Armor Refinements.

for example:

No. And also  no to stackable idea. Currently they take space. But because of this players who do refinements can make money.  Players who buy them and dont loot make money somewhere else. 

keven2002 said:
    I'd like to see them stack but can see a possible issue when combining them to make a higher one. So maybe they could make a container for them like a PS/Alac/Davies Locker etc where they only count as 1 item; and make it a Huntsman reward. Honestly, I'd even take a container like a BOD book where every 5 count as 1.

Amalgamator from Cleanup points works fine. You can stack your refinements in them. So it is already in the game. Buy as many as you want and   upgrade your refinements. Sell or use after making. Dont hoard. this is online game. You supposed to interact with other players. 
    Nice thing about UO @Gwen is you play UO the way you want to and the rest of us will play it the way we want to.
    Bilbo said:
    Nice thing about UO @ Gwen is you play UO the way you want to and the rest of us will play it the way we want to.
    No. We are sharing our opinions here. And ways we are playing. 
    We also make some propositions and criticize them. 
    Gwen said:
    Bilbo said:
    Nice thing about UO @ Gwen is you play UO the way you want to and the rest of us will play it the way we want to.
    Really.  All the crafters I know have many kits on hand so they can make a lot of the same items because out of 100 items made you might get lucky and get 10% what you want so 90 use kits do not last very long.  BODs are stackable in BOD Books not BOD Rewards, there is no such thing as a BOD Reward Book.

Your statement was not an opinion it was telling people how they should play.  There was zero this is what I do and 100% this is how you are suppose to play UO.
    edited July 2021
    Bilbo said:
    Gwen said:
    Bilbo said:
    Really.  All the crafters I know have many kits on hand so they can make a lot of the same items because out of 100 items made you might get lucky and get 10% what you want so 90 use kits do not last very long.  BODs are stackable in BOD Books not BOD Rewards, there is no such thing as a BOD Reward Book.

Your statement was not an opinion it was telling people how they should play.  There was zero this is what I do and 100% this is how you are suppose to play UO.
    My crafter dont have many kits. One set of tongs is enough. Also have + 30 and + 60 hammers in inventore. And some ingots + tinkering tools and skil when your tool worn out.  90 use kits last exactly 90 times. No more no less. And they are cheap. There are also vet rewards like crafting stations. Never had any of those. Anyway I craft 20-25 items for reforging. Reforge- recheck- unravel. Enough to use 100 charges DC runic . Put what is good in a chest \ in the beetle.
    You plan to reforge something for ele damage- take your book named "Dull Copper runics 500" to blacksmith and turn as many as you need now. 

Dont turn BOD in if you dont need this tool. Stack BOD in a book, put book on a vendor.  625 runic tools will take 1 vendor place in your home.  If you are low on space or have something more important to store.  Or 125 lockdown if locked on the floor (1:5).  Want to store in boxes- you will need maximum 313 storage places after combining them (way less for high ones). Have enough  room to store runics in boxes- do it. 

Lots of people have no idea of Amalgamator.  I am pointing that it exists, is affordable and usefull. What is wrong with it? 
    And I think that for post "I have [X] problem"    answer "I dont have problem [X] because I do [Y]" is good and informative. 
    LMAO  We are talking RUNIC kits not tongs that any good crafter makes them as the make items for BODs.  You sound like you really know a lot about making armor/weapons or reforging next I guess you will suggest that we go buy everything we need to craft or imbue daily to save space.  I have boxes and boxes full of resources for all crafting should I sell everything.
    Bilbo said:
    LMAO  We are talking RUNIC kits not tongs that any good crafter makes them as the make items for BODs.  You sound like you really know a lot about making armor/weapons or reforging next I guess you will suggest that we go buy everything we need to craft or imbue daily to save space.  I have boxes and boxes full of resources for all crafting should I sell everything.
    Dont tell me what to say , and I will not tell you where you should go. 
    I dont have lots of boxes. Why should I? Bods are stored on vendors. Imbuing resources and ingots are stackable up to 60K. I have 3 boxes. 1- metals , wood leather, cloth and stone. 2 - imbuing essences and gems. Leftover carge runics are also there.  3- all other stuff for imbuing.   
    Some things like seared ant goo (stated above) are  not there. Separate box for those. So when I am out of space my imbuer unravels all junk, my thieft opens all paragon chests and all 6 chars (too lazy to do it with other acc) go to termur and exchange goo and congealed acid for elixirs. And I still have lots of space again.  
    I just think storing runics instead of BOD's or even fill bods if you are not about to turn them in is not efficient. 
    May be you will share your wisdom: why sitting on a pile of runics is so good? Where is the profit? 
    Don't tell other players how to play UO, is that simple enough for you.
    I sit on piles of runics for re-forging.  They get used eventually but they do collect dust
    Side note if the devs are reading this thread.  Maybe consider some of these items to have a cap on the stack (if you're concerned about balance issues). i.e. = 20 or 30.  its still an improvement 10x than currently..