Treasures of Wildfire Rewards

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Thanks Marge.  Thought they were just deco but with all the discussion about them was starting to wonder.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    You guys couldn't fix the stuck spawn locations in fire dungeon? :(
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Drago said:
    Which location?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Kyronix said:
    Drago said:
    Which location?
    I'm not home to grab screenshots but I also noticed this. On the first level of the dungeon if you head south once you cross over the bridge; if you follow the path along to the spot where lichs spawn; that far south point (if you go south instead of following the path) had quite a few spawn unreachable down there last night. I've noticed the same thing on some of the roof tops of the small square buildings (things only seem to teleport half the time).
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Spellweaving can kill all the stuck ones sometimes it takes a minute if you're the only weaver
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Question: When thinking about the drop rate, are you taking into account the length of the time this event is on for? Points expire 1st of September. It's only June now.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Question: When thinking about the drop rate, are you taking into account the length of the time this event is on for? Points expire 1st of September. It's only June now.
    And there are 4 times as many things to buy with 2 of them at 200 Points.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited June 2021
    Kyronix said:
    Drago said:
    Which location?
    Right here.  We had a bunch in there yesterday. They seem to de spawn and new ones come in.
    You can not hit those with arrows or single target spells.  Also in the Lave lake in the graveyard.

@Kyronix
    The residents of LS kindly request an increase in spawn.  There are few things to kill right now.

I have sat in this spot while posting and nothing has spawned near me. Those dead paragons were brought to me by a NOOB. The graveyard is near.  We work together in chat and call out paragons that we cant kill alone.  We know how to fight in groups, we love it.  We just need more to kill.  Thanks

Sidenote, I noticed the NOOB archer killing things behind the fence but the paras come get him.  Like I have said this can be done by all fighting templates if you have a strategy.  Smart NOOB.  I may hang around and kill the paras for him.

temp.png 563.5K
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    edited June 2021
    Pawain said:
    Kyronix said:
    Drago said:
    Which location?
    Right here.  We had a bunch in there yesterday. They seem to de spawn and new ones come in.
    You can not hit those with arrows or single target spells.

@ Kyronix
    The residents of LS kindly request an increase in spawn.  There are few things to kill right now.

I have sat in this spot while posting and nothing has spawned near me. Those dead paragons were brought to me by a NOOB. The graveyard is near.  We work together in chat and call out paragons that we cant kill alone.  We know how to fight in groups, we love it.  We just need more to kill.  Thanks

Sidenote, I noticed the NOOB archer killing things behind the fence but the paras come get him.  Like I have said this can be done by all fighting templates if you have a strategy.  Smart NOOB.  I may hang around and kill the paras for him.

You'll have to move around some.  Sticking in one spot the mobs aren't going to spawn on top of you.  They are peppered through the playable area.  Nice job with the paragon balron btw.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    edited June 2021
    Re: mobs in inaccessible locations -- even to SW spells.  The lava fields north/east of the cemetary on level 1.  The roof of the first mage building in SW area of level 2.

Re: Spawn rate.  Seems the spawn rate and density is related to the number of players in the dungeon.  The drop rate proportional to the spawn rate.  Is the kill rate taken into account?  On the slower shards, there are corpses but lots of "Idle" time where there is no new spawn.  Given it's summer, the number of players and hence the spawn and drop rates can be lower on some shards (Popps and other observations).  I agree spawn rates and drop rates are effectively lower.  Hence, dial it up :)

Re: duration of event. It's effectively ~2 months.  However, for many people, it's a vacation time, so it's figure that's about half that.  Plan accordingly.
    Kyronix said:
    You'll have to move around some.  Sticking in one spot the mobs aren't going to spawn on top of you.  They are peppered through the playable area.  Nice job with the paragon balron btw.
    Hehe Thanks, They always target my trailing Bard first.  I have 2 monitors and I will try to save him and mob will kill us both.

I told ya we try to work together.  The Cu saved our butts.
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    Half the spawn is stuck in lava river or other inaccessible locations. 
    And then @Kyronix will say "there are lots of mobs, you are not killing them". 
    and yes there are lots of them, Spawned here while rioting mob of players are racing  toward occasionally spawned rat or a snake. 

edited June 2021
    Well its so slow on LS  I did not die tonight. Please up the spawn for the weekend!  I have got maybe 6 drops in the last 4 hours on my OP Melle toon as some think.

I dont care about the drop rate I want stuff to kill whether I get drops or not.
    @Kyronix
    Gwen said:
    And then @ Kyronix will say "there are lots of mobs, you are not killing them". 
    and yes there are lots of them, Spawned here while rioting mob of players are racing  toward occasionally spawned rat or a snake. 

A spellweaver can kill these...
    Pawain said:
    Well its so slow on LS  I did not die tonight. Please up the spawn for the weekend!  I have got maybe 6 drops in the last 4 hours on my OP Melle toon as some think.

I dont care about the drop rate I want stuff to kill whether I get drops or not.
    @ Kyronix
    I am getting more with my thrower tamer. around 6 per hour.  Because i kill all small stuff like rats and mages. I dont need to dun toward them.  With 0 or 150 luck. 
    Gwen said:
    Pawain said:

@ Kyronix
    I am getting more with my thrower tamer. around 6 per hour.  Because i kill all small stuff like rats and mages. I dont need to dun toward them.  With 0 or 150 luck. 
    When I went to the mage area they were already dead.  It takes live things to get drops.

Its so slow ppl were camping that little houses where 2 things spawn every minute or more.  Could kill more numbers like that than running all over the place to see dead mobs on the ground.

We like to kill stuff on LS and do it well.
  • DillybarDillybar Posts: 8
    Any chance we could get nightsight added to the hci ear rings ive been wearing nocturne ear rings on my dexxer long as I can remember. I really hate carrying night  sight potions
    Dillybar said:
    Any chance we could get nightsight added to the hci ear rings ive been wearing nocturne ear rings on my dexxer long as I can remember. I really hate carrying night  sight potions
    I suggested we needed the ability to add nightsight and was ran out of town....
  • DillybarDillybar Posts: 8
    McDougle said:
    Dillybar said:
    It’s such a small thing and it adds huge QOL improvements I don’t see why it would be that big of a deal to add it. Just my two cents
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Dillybar said:

If the earring cannot be POF and has questionable durability (some says it drops durability like antique), I won't use it on a pvm warrior. Its the same for Yukio's earring.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    McDougle said:
    Gwen said:

Where exactly to stand? I tried a few times all along the edge with my spellweaver and it wasn't touching them at all.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Marge said:
    McDougle said:
    Gwen said:

Where exactly to stand? I tried a few times all along the edge with my spellweaver and it wasn't touching them at all.

I used thunderstorm to kill the Effreet but the liches can heal.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Marge said:
    McDougle said:
    Gwen said:

Yes takes a lot of thunderstorms i I try to holler for another weaver and clear it and roof of house near
     entrance at same time 
    edited June 2021
    Dillybar said:
    McDougle said:
    Dillybar said:
    It’s such a small thing and it adds huge QOL improvements I don’t see why it would be that big of a deal to add it. Just my two cents
    Because you before had advantage over gargs as a free slot for night sight . Now you put 10 HCI there and want more room for free night sight?  
    It is not QOL, it is furter nerfing of gargoyles you are asking for. 
    I9Gwen said:
    Dillybar said:
    McDougle said:
    Dillybar said:
    Because you before had advantage over gargs as a free slot for night sight . Now you put 10 HCI there and want more room for free night sight?  
    It is not QOL, it is furter nerfing of gargoyles you are asking for. 
    Maybe gargoyles were meant to be daytime birds. You chose race and they have positives and negatives. Sounds like you just want the positives.
    I simply asked for nightsight to be available to be imbued on any item free or low cost (my fishing pole for instance)
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Gargs should have had better nightsight than elves do because they turn to stone and watch over the city during the day and come alive at night to fight evil.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Kyronix said:
    Drago said:
    Which location?

all the roofs
    lava areas first floor
    and this, first floor

Drago said:
    Kyronix said:
    Drago said:
    Which location?

all the roofs
    lava areas first floor
    and this, first floor

Again thunderstorm is the answer..
    How long would it take to kill a para balron there  with thunderstorm?