BOD Books - Add Search Filter

This would make finding bods ALOT ALOT easier :) especially when you have 100+ in a book.

either or would work.

1. Add BOD search?3 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%
Tagged:

Comments

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I don't have that problem.  With 3 books, one for chainmail, one for ringmail and one for platemail you can use the existing filters for number/material/quality etc to find exactly what you need. 
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    I don't have that problem.  With 3 books, one for chainmail, one for ringmail and one for platemail you can use the existing filters for number/material/quality etc to find exactly what you need. 

blacksmithing is pretty easy to currently filter, agreed.   But with cooking or alchemy, no one wants to have 50+ books by 'type'

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Drago said:

blacksmithing is pretty easy to currently filter, agreed.   But with cooking or alchemy, no one wants to have 50+ books by 'type'

I have a toxic and explosive book for alchemy.
    Pies and sushis fit in a book.
    I only keep what makes a large. And bribe all to max when I get them.
    I don't mess with the lower cooking BODs.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    My books: 

Alchemy - Lesser potions, normal, greater, explosion, toxic - 5 books
    Carpentry - Instruments, elven weapons, human weapons, simple furniture, Armoire & Cabinets, large chests - 6 books
    Fletching - Ammo, Human bows, elven bows - 3 books 
    and so on. Each book is by large type, some have 2 types where it's simple to do. That way you use the filters that are already there. I don't keep small bods unless the value is high enough to give a worthwhile reward, PoF for example. Smaller ones I either don't collect at all or fill and return when I get them.

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    A search feature or more filters would be great. My books are organized. The problem comes in when I get one from friends or idocs. When you get a book with 300 to 400 bods and have to sort out chain, plate, and ring, your eyes go cross. A filter for each would be amazing. (Not to mention a fill from backpack function for the book itself.)
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    More filter tabs on all the BODs esp. Smith and Tailor would be a GREAT addition.