GM couldn't help. Maybe the playerbase can?

Hi everyone,

Spend a looooot of time building and scrolling up my giant beetle to 5/5 and 110'ing most of its skills, except poisoning and detect hidden. Poisoning being a work in progress.

Love the litte beast.

However, something cursed it, or made it's stamina go down to 143 from 150, during a t-hunt. At first I tried waiting it out, but the stamina never went back up to its set value of 150. Then I called a GM and he/she used a "reset mods" tool on it, but that didn't work either. He/she said the pet wasn't cursed or suffering from anything that he/she could see. Besides that mod he/she said there was nothing they could do...

Sooo... before I submit a bug report, reporting that an unknown monster made my pet's stamina go to 143 and it's not jumping back up, does anyone know any method to fix it?

It's but a minor inconvenience, but I hate that it happened. I spend lots of time training the bugger, it's so annoying to see that 143 now, I almost hate using my pet now...

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 148
    Assuming the pet is Bonded, let it die and rez it and see if it resets the stamina?
  • Have a guildmate cast some kind of curse or debuff on it. Wait for that to wear off, and/or Remove Curse on it.
  • LeBaitonLeBaiton Posts: 48
    Thanks all, will try those and report back soon
  • LeBaitonLeBaiton Posts: 48
    Reporting back. All of these failed. Any other suggestions?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    There was a bug that made giant beetles do this. I dont think it was fixed.  Bug forum.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    try omen curse it may work