Bond a Lesser Hiryu

Hi friends, i've an other problem. After more than one week, (ok meat every day) I can't bond a lesser hiryu. My character ha 98,0 in bushido, 100 in tactics no taming-lore.
The message that appears is: Your pet cannot form a bond with you until your bushido ability has risen.
 I know that Lesser Hiryu can be controlled by players with a Bushido skill of 90 or higher!
What's wrong? Thx for suggestion.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    is the 98 all real skill or some from items?
  • NimrudNimrud Posts: 60
    It's real.
    After your question about items, I've utilized a bracialet with +15 bushido, with 100 bushido the pet is bonded! Probably it's necessary to have 100 and not 90. My assumption.
    Can i train this pet now? If yes how? 
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    you can train its skills up, but not the new training without taming. if you increase its control slots, you will need taming to control it.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    Pets bond in 7 days to the minute after feeding. Makes no difference what your Taming or Bushido is.

I add the day and time to pets name that I feed.  It has never failed me.  MonSevenTenPM

The only time it would not work is if your shard had a revert during that time.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    edited May 2021
    Pawain said:
    Pets bond in 7 days to the minute after feeding. Makes no difference what your Taming or Bushido is.

I add the day and time to pets name that I feed.  It has never failed me.  MonSevenTenPM

I know at one point in the past pets that require higher taming or bushido would not bond if you did not have sufficient skill.  
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    edited June 2021
    Merus said:
    Pawain said:

I know at one point in the past pets that require higher taming or bushido would not bond if you did not have sufficient skill.  
    I was experimenting on TC with a Lesser Hiryu.  I could not accept the pet at 90 real Bushido skill.
    I had to get 91 to accept it.
    The pet would not bond at 91 skill.

It gives a message in the lower left that your Bushido skill is not high enough to bond.

So Ill have to wear a ring to bond it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.