Bugs with the Head Slot Transmog potion

PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
I can not use my Refined Helmet as a Source.  It is a looted Closed helm that I refined.

Please fix.  That is not listed in the Publish notes.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2021
    “This was raised during test phase and not changed so is therefore working as intended, (for what it’s worth I agree with you, I informed them there was no reason to prevent this since you cannot transmog non medable to medable)

Also this is not listed on seller description” 
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Ya I used the Refinement two weeks ago. So, when I tested the Helm on TC it didn't have it.

Was hoping to convert to something like a Circlet so my Hair would show.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2021
    "(other things raised on test that cleared:
    1: special hue 1258 persisting on transmogged selected/highlighted quest items

2: blessed status retained on destination object as well as source so can bless Prized items that were originally not intended to be able to be blessed (previousely could not use an item or clothing bless deed on them), also can bless hats for free where previously either a clothing bless deed or item bless deed would be required by transmogging onto free blessed nictitating lenses that you can claim every 30 days from Trinsic docks.

3: can alter transmogged nictitating lenses from human to gargoyle allowing gargish captain john's hat and any other human hat that was previously not able to be altered to gargoyle.
    (attempting a direct human to gargoyle transmog you receive the following message:
    "you may not set source and destination objects of different race requirements.")

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited May 2021
    Since NL are medable and cloth is medable  that bless issue would be there with just using a bless deed on a cloth hat.

You cant use the lens on non medable items right.  So only players using medable stuff can take advantage of blessed.
    edited May 2021
    Also for the bless issue. You can not bless mace and shield glasses, but when you convert them to the Hood. You can bless them. 

IMO the bless issue is not a Bug.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited May 2021
    We did raise the issue about refined helmet unable to transmog, but there was no change. We don't see anything wrong to allow this.

So many items in the uo store recently and I have 7300 sov, but nothing worth to buy  (for me):D

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs