Publish 110 Feedback - UO Store Items

1235»

Comments

• Can we please be able to transmog the shields into the admiral jacks pumpkin spice ale shield slot reward from black market?

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Would be nice to be able to do that.  We could look more piratey.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "Coming May 2021!  Enjoy new aesthetic choices for the head slot"

Will we get a chance to test the fixes for the blessed headpiece items and gargoyle aterable items that were raised in this thread?"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    I thought you had already done that? the head slot piece was released on test center some time ago?
    edited April 2021
    "i don't think they fixed the posted issues about the blessed status of the destination objects being retained instead of the source, and transmogrified items being able to be altered into gargoyle, i just tried to test but character copy is down right now, (also i have a planned exploit escalation for the former i wish to test, i am very confident i will pull it off)"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    (also i have a planned exploit escalation for the former i wish to test, i am very confident i will pull it off)"
    Sounds like they should ban your UO account.  Hope to see you in the next Newsletter.
    edited April 2021

"Prized – Item insurance cost is increased, cannot be blessed"

("can also create a hat with hue 1258, which dos not appear naturally as a dye https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:Hue_1258 ")

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Legendary bug hunter... you are qualified to join their QC team :D
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited April 2021
    Yoshi said:
    ("can also create a hat with hue 1258, which dos not appear naturally as a dye https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:Hue_1258 ")

And how do those affect your gameplay?  Why are you concerned about my insurance costs?

I can tell you are not using those items, so why are you concerned about something you wont even do.
    “I will lose out in gold when I kill people of course”
    The color thing is a nice feature.  You can make a Robe right now with Europa gold, Bloody Cloth, other cut up cloth colors. And use the robe potion to put stats on it.

When the Hat potion comes out, you can do the same.  A use for all that bloody cloth from the invasions.

And first you have to kill them to get the insurance gold.  :p
    edited May 2021
    “Please also release a draft of the planned store description, as some customers felt they had been scammed out of real money when they purchased the robe transmog potion as the description failed to list any excluded items”
    edited May 2021

edited June 2021
    Yoshi said:
    "(Now that character copy is back up, tested Mask of khal ankur cannot be transmogrified) however there are other high end artifacts that normally are not useable by a gargoyle that now are with the transmog hat:
    "
    "I am a little confused at the timing of this hotfix, 
    '6/4/2021 We have released a hotfix to resolve an issue where inappropriate skill bonuses could be applied to the Mark of Travesty.  Existing items with these bonuses will be reverted to their correct state.  Items that have been transmogrified are no longer able to be altered..'

seems like extra work was created by having to revert existing altered items that had unintended effects, not sure why this wasn't just addressed during test phase" 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    edited July 2021
    I so wanted to use the shield transmog potion on a lantern.
    I think my tamer mage would look cool with one.
    I believe it was said that mages should have an orb of some kind...

I suggest the crystal ball from the mages set (without its feet)
    make it dyeable and have a special effect 
    maybe when clicked or when casting spells

==========

Stats:
    spell channeling, SDI, Luck, Faster Casting & Faster Casting Recovery

=============

or let us transmog stats onto it