Sonoma Soulstone Recovery

FenFen Posts: 30

Greetings!

The Sonoma Soulstone Rooftop Garden is finally finished and open for soulstone recovery.  My apologies for taking so long.  The house is located in Tokuno, Makoto-Jima (coordinates 29/59N 35/5W).

Here's how it will work:

- All the soulstones are located on the roof (teleporter is by the bulletin board) either locked down on display or locked down in boxes.  All have been set for anyone to access.

- The stones are arranged in categories:

1) full stones that are named, full stones with skill but no name, full stones with neither a name     nor skill (these are arranged by colour - green, red, blue).

2) Fragments that are named and fragments with skill but no name

- Search for your soulstone by double clicking the soulstone.  If it is not yours,  you will receive this message "This is an Account Bound Soulstone, and you character is not bound to it. You cannot use this Soulstone."  

- If the soulstone is yours, you will receive this message "In order to use your Soulstone you must be in a safe log-out location".   The Soulstone Keeper will then friend you to the house and ask that you use the soulstone(s). So be prepared with a character that can either put a skill on it or remove a skill whichever is appropriate.

Should you find your soulstone, you can message Miri of Sonoma on Sonoma, Stratics  OR  Fen on Sonoma, UO forums.   You can also try general chat or leave a message on the bulletin board but that might take a little longer.  NOTE: A few years ago, someone said that a GM retrieved her soulstone from the house but I cannot confirm that this is true.

Strength and Honour,

Miri

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Nice
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Would be nice if someone did the same for my soulstones when my castle fell in Origin long long time ago. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs