How To Report Multi-Boxing

SethSeth Posts: 2,904
Hi, not sure where to post this but I found someone multi-boxing and took several screenshots, paged GM, etc. No one came.

Then I sent an email to support and they replied this:
Please file an In-Game Help Violation Request from the affected account with a brief description of the issue for a GM to investigate and take action based on findings by selecting "Help". Note that the player needs to be targetted and then a violation report submitted.

I cannot find any button for "Violation Request". Can anyone point me in the right direction? Anyway its too late the guy probably left but this is one of the screenshots I took while hidden with a ninja tracker mage. I was getting there to mark a rune for the Kappa and found him doing this. All the characters will attack the Kappa with same spell (Mystic Bombard Spell).

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Some more pics:

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    Seems like a bunch of EJs who wont care to get banned, thats what they get for letting EJs do the quest
    edited April 2021
    I am not sure if he uses EJ accounts for the 8 guys, and train them with Mysticism skills. The character "opmgh" is hidden nearby and is probably his main character.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    From the help menu, use the 'harassement' option. Full description of that in the help menu reads:
    Another player is harassing me verbally or physically or is breaking the Terms of Service Agreement.
    Thanks Mariah, I missed the part that says TOS on the first page but in the following page it is either verbal or physical harassment.

Maybe it should be under "Verbal" as there is a bracket (Exploiting). They should split this option out so its clearer. Both leads to a similar form as the one calling for GM assistance, which makes no difference - it should have a screen capture function.
    btw the GM messaged me while I logged into another character, and he says they will be investigating. So thanks for replying and I will use either one of the above for reporting in future.