New Quest

i went to bucs den and tried to get the quest from the gargoyle, just says i have nothing at this time.  is the quest not active yet or am i doing something wrong?

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    We are still in the pre-rollout phase, keep an eye on UO.com for the full announcement.  What shard are you on?
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 173
    Kyronix said:
    We are still in the pre-rollout phase, keep an eye on UO.com for the full announcement.  What shard are you on?
    ya same here, was able to talk to her in termur, was able to talk to the manager of the bath house, but then when i try to get a quest from her at the bath house she tells me she has nothing for me at this time, and this is on atlantic.
  • Smoot said:
    i went to bucs den and tried to get the quest from the gargoyle, just says i have nothing at this time.  is the quest not active yet or am i doing something wrong?
    Well of course, the gargoyle is reasonably disturbed at how trash the reward item is for his people.
  • @Kyronix I was doing the new quest on Legends shard.. The section in Trinsic at the Toyshop has a small glitch.. the word "work" does not trigger the next line in the conversation with Hans. I was able to type "dogs" and that word trigger the next line. Thanks
  • @Kyronix Just another glitch.. Blackthorn's Castle Dog Kennel section. The word "Tokuno" also does not trigger the next line in the conversation with Lord Blackthorn.  "Yukio" triggers the Tokuno Emissary but not the rest of Lord Blackthorn's conversation. 
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    @Kyronix i tried it on atlantic
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    You guys are in such a hurry! Why don't we let them get it all set up first :/

Besides, if you want something to do, take the quest at Yukio's Shop...over and over again ;)

On a side note? I would really like to have the Alien *bats eyes*

• Hey, I work in Software Support and QA is part of my job so it just a habit. Beside this my day off so I trying to get in a quest or two before work tomorrow. Sorry I am jumping ahead of the Dev, I saw it looked ready and took the opportunity.  
    You can do that one quest over and over to get all the rewards for that one...there are 8 that we know of..maybe more!

So the official post has been made on uo.com so everyone should be able to complete all parts.

Yay thanks team! :)

• @Kyronix Would you confirm whether or not the Action Figure and Tin of Trinkets will be used for anything to come? Or are they just deco rewards for this event?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    welMaximus_Neximus said:
    @ Kyronix Would you confirm whether or not the Action Figure and Tin of Trinkets will be used for anything to come? Or are they just deco rewards for this event?
    well the map proved useful so maybe so ?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited April 2021
    Don't do it! Make people sweat it out and do the work to get the items.

Prepare for the future, it's only 150k doubloons just go get it!

I ALSO like the fact that you sorta took someone's suggestion of having a full map area to fight in...instead of inside a dungeon we have all three tokuno islands to fight on and get cool items so that's very cool.

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    I'm sorry, but Zeamina's agent insisted on an NDA.
  • Larisa said:
    Don't do it! Make people sweat it out and do the work to get the items.

Prepare for the future, it's only 150k doubloons just go get it!

My play time is limited, so it's nice to know if I can just focus on obtaining one or if my play time can be spent elsewhere.
    Hey Max, you can get the trinkets without doing anything just click on them...if you want a figurine on Origin let me know :)

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Why did it have to include yomotsu warriors? They reflect magic attacks.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    I may have last quest first - i gave the Hook map to BUCs gargoyle and got the action figure and co-ords... Where do i really begin quest and where is the tin of trinkets?

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Hippo said:
    I may have last quest first - i gave the Hook map to BUCs gargoyle and got the action figure and co-ords... Where do i really begin quest and where is the tin of trinkets?

Go to the coords.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I'm there, Pawain, Ameoba Island  - what do I say to Z? I see a blank Hook map and i tried to quest toggle action figure, naught happens
    If you read the announcement on uo.com it tells you to look at the *new* article at the town cryer. That's the first step.

Also thanks to Pawain, say *greetings*...I was saying Hi, Hello...Hail....*sighs*

edited April 2021
    Yup. Always start with greetings. You will get the whole conversation .
    Need 38 Kappas to complete my first run-through, sure is a lot of critters to kill! I have a guilldmate  who's on his 10th Yukio run but has had bad luck - no FCR3 125 Luck earrings yet. It's going to be terrible on the weekend on ATL, I'll finish this run and then go do it on Legends.
    You can't find others on Atlantic to
     Do the sleeping dragon spawn. Sad.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Hippo said:
    Need 38 Kappas to complete my first run-through, sure is a lot of critters to kill! I have a guilldmate  who's on his 10th Yukio run but has had bad luck - no FCR3 125 Luck earrings yet. It's going to be terrible on the weekend on ATL, I'll finish this run and then go do it on Legends.
    That's because there are no FCR3 125 Luck earrings! hehe
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Now that I have soloed it twice I must say that it is a bit grindy.  I would drop the Kappa and Deathwatch Beetles to 25 and everything else by 5.  To compensate I would increase the yamandon by 1.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    TimSt said:
    Now that I have soloed it twice I must say that it is a bit grindy.  I would drop the Kappa and Deathwatch Beetles to 25 and everything else by 5.  To compensate I would increase the yamandon by 1.

It helps during peak hour if the respawn rate can be improved. They are easy and fast to kill. So far the bottleneck is 1) Kappa and sometimes 2) beetles.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that they found a place where scores of kappas and beetles spawn at once.

I'm too lazy to look it up tho.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited April 2021
    Pawain said:
    Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that they found a place where scores of kappas and beetles spawn at once.

I'm too lazy to look it up tho.
    Its the swamp area at south Himare and Kappa lake... but once we get 2 warriors there, they are gone in a few minutes. Normally I recall in, oops someone is already here, I recall to other places to fight other mobs instead of waiting and do nothing.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    The sleeping Dragon Spawn.  Round 2. Then lions next.  We are doing it during normal play times.