Is Char Xfer DOWN

Been trying to transfer  and get destination shard is unavailable when they are showing in the shard list and I can log into the shard I want go to so it is there. @Kyronix @Bleak

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Still no answer and nothing on UO.COM either @Mariah any chance you can get an answer.
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    Might have to do with oceania being down for the count. 
  • getting the same thing @Bilbo , been that way all day.  I paged about it earlier so i'll keep mowing that plantation sized yard of mine and try again later.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I have one on Oceania waiting to leave and another on Yamato waiting to leave.  Also char copy to TC is also down.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,174
    Might be because they are getting ready for Soulless Seduction and you have to patch for that....?? Maybe??

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Yeah, as always they are fixing something at the backend to make things run smoothly. It has recovered since 4 hours ago when I transferred mine.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Larisa said:
    Might be because they are getting ready for Soulless Seduction and you have to patch for that....?? Maybe??
    I restarted and there was no patch and it still wouldn't let me Transfer. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    Someone said LS did not do maintenance last night.  Any others hear that?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 893
    yea LS definitely didn't go down for maintenance... I am unsure of other shards skipping it though. 
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    from LS, i can only transfer to chese
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    CovenantX said:
    yea LS definitely didn't go down for maintenance... I am unsure of other shards skipping it though. 
    So something is wrong with the system.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    Good thing I did mine transfer off Alt to Sonoma yesterday, but I may have to wait for mine Alt to GL, LS, Legends later
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598