How To Reset Ararat BMV

I tried searching this information but could not find.

This is the first time that I am trying this, and I managed to get the 4 pieces suit and map from Hepler Paulson at Trinsic docks, I proceeded to Gravewater lake to get the 4 keys, fixed the winch and decended in to fight the Shadowlord.

Died and resurrected (via Sacrifice) a couple of times, progression was slow so I decided to return home to get another weapon. This is when I noticed the quest map from Hepler is gone from my backpack... which is fine but the blessed Canvas Robe is also gone!? Or was this item bless at all because I did not insure them since they are all supposed to be blessed?

I killed the Obsidian Wyvern to get the Willem’s hat, but it won't allow me to turn in (why not? I thought each Salvage Suit item can only be used by the Questor).

So my question is, how do I reset the quest so that I can get my missing piece of suit again? Hepler and every NPC in the quest chain that I went back to are showing that I have completed their part. There is no quest in the log for me to cancel.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2021
    “Mervyn dit: If you goto Trinsic shipwright, there is a signpost on the building exterior that you can double click once a month to reclaim your lost quest items. “
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Thanks, I got the suit back again. I wonder why they can get lost since they are blessed - and they have to make a sign post to resolve this lol.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I was doing some of it today,  Its confusing because it does not use the quest menu and you drop items on the NPCs.

So how does it know you lost items?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I don't think the system knows, as it just issue me another complete set of 4 pc suit.

I saw some guys trying to sell these Aqua Pendant at Atlantic for several mil.

• JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Yoshi said:
    “Mervyn dit: If you goto Trinsic shipwright, there is a signpost on the building exterior that you can double click once a month to reclaim your lost quest items. “
    Mervyn was banned. Why do you think we want to hear from him?
    edited March 2021
    Jepeth said:
    Yoshi said:
    Out of topic... it helps that the original question is answered. 
    Whatever it maybe, constructive comments always help to make the game better.

In this page, I was looking for the reason of this advisory:
    "You are advised to include in your inventory a small piece of blackrock."

Then I googled and found a post by Basara (stratics):
    "the blackrock in your possession allows you to attack through the dark wisp shields as if the shields aren't there."

If the above is correct, then suggest to include the reason in the wiki. 

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Jepeth said:
    Yoshi said:
    What planet do you live on that you have not figured out that Yoshi is Mervyn.
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    edited March 2021
    Bilbo said:
    Spend more time playing the game and less trying to pick fights on the forums.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Jepeth said:
    Bilbo said:
    Spend more time playing the game and less trying to pick fights on the forums.
    Take your own advice better yet use that gray matter that GOD gave you
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Seth said:
    @ Mariah

"the blackrock in your possession allows you to attack through the dark wisp shields as if the shields aren't there."

Thank you, I have now done that. At the time that guide was written the effect of blackrock on dark wisps was well known and did not need to be stated.

@Jepeth & @Bilbo Desist please.
    Mariah said:
    Seth said:
    @ Mariah

Thank you, I have now done that. At the time that guide was written the effect of blackrock on dark wisps was well known and did not need to be stated.

@ Jepeth & @ Bilbo Desist please.

Thanks @Mariah
    All of you are real veterans that tried everything. Thanks for patience.
    ;)