Screenshots!

Hey all,

I always love seeing different screenshots and peoples setups - so we should have a screenshot thread!

I'll start! I've been working on a project for the Enhanced Client to help people into the game when Endless Journey launches, to create a more universal UI - so I am bringing back to the Kingdom Reborn UI, which basically works like every other MMO. 

Why is the artwork we have today, of lower quality then what we had in 2007?

Demorde on ATL/PAC/SP || ICQ: #330663732 || Why not join the DiscordChat, its fun!
Tagged:

Comments

• PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    I've always stuck with CC, I did try EC but just couldn't get into it  :)

• AspetraAspetra Posts: 15
    @Magnus Oooo! I miss that UI a lot. Can't wait for it!
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730

Also CC, I just do not like the art in the EC, looks as if a child drew it and went outside the lines when they colored it.  About the only thing I really like is the scroll in and out, really handy when placing a house in a tight area.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • I returned to UO first time in 2009 when EC was out. I really needed this client after playing WoW for some years :)
    Now returned again, Iam still very fond of the EC. I used Pincos UI. Iam still working on setting all my chars up with macros and so on.
    This is my Mystic Mage :)

Zayin: Paladin
    Mort: Mystic Mage
    Siw: Tamer
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I still can't get Pincos to work, the EC grows on me more every day though.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    Magnus said:
    Hey all,

I always love seeing different screenshots and peoples setups - so we should have a screenshot thread!

I'll start! I've been working on a project for the Enhanced Client to help people into the game when Endless Journey launches, to create a more universal UI - so I am bringing back to the Kingdom Reborn UI, which basically works like every other MMO. 

Nice! Any chance that ends up on github somewhere? :)
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    I returned to UO first time in 2009 when EC was out. I really needed this client after playing WoW for some years :)
    Now returned again, Iam still very fond of the EC. I used Pincos UI. Iam still working on setting all my chars up with macros and so on.

Ehm, I apologize for my limited knowledge, but how do you get more "ready bars" for  spells, etc. than the standard 3 in the EC infterface???

TIA! ;)
    Ivenor
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Ivenor said:

Ehm, I apologize for my limited knowledge, but how do you get more "ready bars" for  spells, etc. than the standard 3 in the EC infterface???

TIA! ;)
    Ivenor
    Right click and existing hot bar and there is an option to add more. 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Right click and existing hot bar and there is an option to add more. 
    Thanks! :)
    E.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Ivenor said:
    I returned to UO first time in 2009 when EC was out. I really needed this client after playing WoW for some years :)

TIA! ;)
    Ivenor
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/technical/desktop-and-hotbars/

• MagnusMagnus Posts: 6
    JollyJade said:
    Nice! Any chance that ends up on github somewhere? :)
    Oh, definitely. Right now I am just trying to convert all the art and stuff, none of it actually works haha.
    Why is the artwork we have today, of lower quality then what we had in 2007?

Demorde on ATL/PAC/SP || ICQ: #330663732 || Why not join the DiscordChat, its fun!
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    edited March 2018
    My default EC setup for my tamer: