Soverign Promo codes not working

I recently purchased some soverigns to use in game and every single time I copy and paste the code from my email it states its invalid same debit card used whats up with this ive also used the store a handful of times it states to page a gm if i have further issues and guess what no response who should i tag idk but ill tag all the top people until this is fixed its quite annoying when i purchase an ingame item i expect it pretty close to right away @Mesanna @Mesanna1 @Kyronix im sure i missed some more here perhaps we can get this fixed please 

Comments

• XrisXris Posts: 130
    You apply the codes via account management I believe. Not in game. Once applied in account management the sovs should appear in game store.
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    weird i tried this also
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    So here is the magic question, where did you buy these codes from?
  • So here is the magic question, where did you buy these codes from?
    You should read his txt before assume anything!!!

I copy and paste the code from my email it states its invalid same debit card used whats up with this ive also used the store a handful of times

@hunter11

make sure that you apply the code on the uo acc mgmt page.
    when you copy and paste, make sure that there is no extra "space".

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited March 2021
    Ultima Online™ 5000 Sovereigns Pack
    PC Download
    Origin Great Game Guarantee: Not Eligible
    xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xx
    After purchasing a set of Sovereigns you will be sent a code that you apply on the Account center. All characters on that account has access to the sovereigns to purchase items available on the in game store. To use the in game store follow the directions below:

1. Go to https://accounts.eamythic.com/
    2. Log in to an existing account or create an account if a new user.
    3. Open your Help Menu
    4. Click on the button near "In game store" near the bottom of the list
    5. This will open a gump that allows you to buy and search for the in game items you wish to purchase.
    6. Items will go into a cart which you will be able to view and/or adjust or remove the items from the cart.
    7. Click buy after reviewing your cart and the sovereign amount in the top left of the gump will be adjusted to show you the remaining amount available.
    8. These items you have purchased will be delivered into your backpack.

Here is what you get when you get them EA/Origin.  It tells him step by step how to do it so why is he trying to use the in game store to do it.  Does your E-Mail look like this.  I have never purchased anything from other sites so I am unaware what they send you in their EMail.  No where in this EMail does it say to contact a GM.