What's up with Navrey??

For the last several months we have gone into her lair and killed her repeatedly and only gotten (if we were lucky) a few bottles of Ichor and a few pieces of carapaces. Does the pinks ever drop anymore? How about the tangles? We don't even get the eyes of the glasses anymore. We have spend hours fighting her and gotten nothing! Is the rate drop suppose to really be this slow? 

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Tangles still dropping on Chessy and I'm pretty sure someone in alliance got a pink from her this week.
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    I got a 3.0 Necromancy scroll and a Brightsight glasses from her just last week.
  • Marge said:
    Tangles still dropping on Chessy and I'm pretty sure someone in alliance got a pink from her this week.
    Everyone I have talked to on Napa is complaining. Its literally been months and months since anyone seen a pink drop and as for a tangle they seem none existent. 

• Jepeth said:
    I got a 3.0 Necromancy scroll and a Brightsight glasses from her just last week.
    Well that is good to hear. What shard are you on and how long did it take for them to drop? 

• JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    edited March 2021
    Jepeth said:
    Well that is good to hear. What shard are you on and how long did it take for them to drop? 

I'm on Chesapeake and that night I and I think three others did a session where we killed four Navreys together in a row. I was playing my mystic bard character, too. Running provocation songs, keeping it in discordance, and casting RC.
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    I got 2 tangles, 3 night eyes and only one pink. Bushido 3.0 as I recall. All within 2-3 months.
    Drops are rare. If you want more predicable tangle- go to Blackthorn dungeon, exchange artifacts. 
    Want pinks- do treasure maps or trade quests. 
    For night eyes- dont forget to check loot on the corpse. Last one didnt drop in my backpack but was on corpse.