Event Schedule - March 2021

EM ReiverEM Reiver Posts: 23Event Moderator
edited February 2021 in Oceania
This is the event schedule for March of 2021.
We always meet at the EM hall unless stated otherwise, gates will be supplied from Luna and Brit Bank

March 6th -   Britannia Orienteering Championship 2021 , Trammel Edition - 8PM AEDT
March 13th - Britannia Orienteering Championship 2021 , Felucca Edition - 8PM AEDT
March 20th - Prospecting Problems (Pt. 2) - 8PM AEDT
March 27th - Governors Meeting (Blackthorns Castle) - 8PM AEDT

--

The Orienteering will consist of a series of maps leading on to the next map etc.  You "may" have to fight some monsters to be able to access the maps - who knows!  Don't bring your valuables, but bring your best knowlage of the map of Britannia!

Please note that the Governors meeting is MANDATORY for all Governors.

Welcome!
  1. When is the best time to hold events?6 votes
    1. 8PM AEDT
      33.33%
    2. 9PM AEDT
      50.00%
    3. Other (Please comment)
      16.67%
EM Reiver
EMReiver.uo@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/Em.Reiver

Comments

• Cat134Cat134 Posts: 23
    Hiya Reiver, Is it at all possible to change of the time of the Events to 9pm AEDT, please? Thanks Cheers <span>:smile:</span>
  • EM ReiverEM Reiver Posts: 23Event Moderator
    Hello Cat134
    It is absolutely possible for me to hold events at 9PM AEDT, no issues at all. However, during the meet and greet aswell as discussions via mail and facebook - It seems that 8PM is the most wanted time for events - Almost noone suggested 9PM. 
    I could hold atleast one at 9PM to see , but that will be in April in that case.

i have added a Poll to this, where you guys can vote on the best times for events.
    EM Reiver
    EMReiver.uo@gmail.com
  • MungoTolkienMungoTolkien Posts: 2
    edited February 2021
    EM Reiver said:
    Hello Cat134
    It is absolutely possible for me to hold events at 9PM AEDT, no issues at all. However, during the meet and greet aswell as discussions via mail and facebook - It seems that 8PM is the most wanted time for events - Almost noone suggested 9PM. 
    I could hold atleast one at 9PM to see , but that will be in April in that case.

i have added a Poll to this, where you guys can vote on the best times for events.
    I just hope that the event times are going to continue to be in the evening or night time for Australians and Kiwis, and not going to be in the mid day on a Monday to cater for the horde of Americans that are looking for the next event item to take back to Atlantic to make a quick buck 
  • EM ReiverEM Reiver Posts: 23Event Moderator
    You don't have to worry about that - the events will continue to be held in the evening AEDT Saturday and Sunday. 8PM for you is 10AM for me, which is great for me too
    EM Reiver
    EMReiver.uo@gmail.com
  • Cat134Cat134 Posts: 23
    edited February 2021
    Hello EM Reiver, Early apologies for the 27th March, I already have a prior real life event. Thanks Cheers :)