super excited to see next event will be high sea's !!

cant wait !!!
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• I can't wait for someone to point out how the new fountain looks like a butt plug....
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    It will be interesting for sure. I'm wondering if we will sail to an island to fight (or maybe boat hop?) since with other dynamic events it's all about killing the mobs and can you imagine how long it would take to rack up enough kills to either get a drop/add a candle to the alter if you have to sail around looking for like krackens/pirates? Or even scarier what if your boat is surrounded by krackens and you can't move? You are a goner and cannot run lol.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    keven2002 said:
    It will be interesting for sure. I'm wondering if we will sail to an island to fight (or maybe boat hop?) since with other dynamic events it's all about killing the mobs and can you imagine how long it would take to rack up enough kills to either get a drop/add a candle to the alter if you have to sail around looking for like krackens/pirates? Or even scarier what if your boat is surrounded by krackens and you can't move? You are a goner and cannot run lol.
    I sure hope that NOT, it will not be on land but on she High Seas !!

I do not want the Event to be a Corgul clone !!

I am expecting for the new Event, called A Pirate's Life, new Pirates (maybe, who knows, changed in the Crew and maybe ship that we currently have ?) spawning, that we will need to find on the Seas and then scuttle in order to then fight them on Board and loot the Hoard and the corpses !!

But certainly, I do not want a Corgul clone where you need to land and fight....

I sure hope that it is on the Seas, with ship Battles and all that....
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    dont be surprise...probably this is the only thing being added...additional rewards for the Black Market
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    An island with Mobs sounds fun to me. I'd rather not have to repair my ship every 10 minutes in battles.

Also would be happy if there are new rewards at the Pirate.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I'd love a spawn island!!!
    I'd also love to see npc ships finally using their cannons again instead of simply letting people scuttle them without any risk or skill involved.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Pawain said:
    The news letter said there will be new black market rewards so this might be what the Pirate's life is referring to (bane dragon statue anyone?!?!?).

I'd also love to see npc ships finally using their cannons again instead of simply letting people scuttle them without any risk or skill involved.
    This is what made pirate hunting so hard before they changed everything up (including the clumsy cannon firing). I remember being pretty terrible at it and getting scuttled every time so I eventually hung up my captains hat (as the worst Captain on the high seas undoubtedly); the changes they made are what allowed me to come out of retirement :)
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Will "High Seas" expansion be required? 
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    I'd love a spawn island!!!
    Where do find the npc ships? I've seen one in past 6 months and it was already burning and looted.  The pirates and beacons seem to spawn at usual rate.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Pawain said:
    An island with Mobs sounds fun to me. I'd rather not have to repair my ship every 10 minutes in battles.

Ditto! I'm starting to "bank" my cargo points again in anticipation of new rewards.