Vender search

has anyone from the dev team acknowledge yet that VS is broken and they are working on it? i been looking but i havent been able to find any post from them about it.

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Think they tried to implement a new system about a year? Or so ago.  Was hard for me to see the small fonts but thought it worked better than the current system when it was not down.  It disappeared after a short time being replaced by what it was intended to replace (the old system.). There have been numerous posts complaining about vendor search but I have seen very little from the developers in response to these posts.  It works ok on the shard I play on about 80 to 90 percent of the time.  Would agree management should be more open with the players about the cause of the problems with vendor search and possible solutions.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    the lack of communication is so terrible...it s like they dont care about what people wrote if a thread got more than 10 messages they lock it...by the moderator who are normal people not being on the devs team so this is how this forum work...
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    I've noticed VS (on ATL) has been super temperamental the last week or 2.
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    keven2002 said:
    Thats because Atl has about 10xs the vendors then the other shards 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited January 2021

Danpal said:
    keven2002 said:
    Thats because Atl has about 10xs the vendors then the other shards 

Let's make this at least 100x...
  • They need to just bite the bullet and put some money into additional hardware that can handle VS on Atlantic.