Global Trades vs Shard Trades

I guess before this go all crazy, Should we create a "trade" section on each shard or use a Global one?

Comments

• Global one. Individual shard trade forums die off quickly since they aren't used nearly as much, while one global forum will stay active.
    ICQ - 678566021
  • ArchnightArchnight Posts: 48
    I second that motion Captn, we need a "Like" button on this forum...

• EyeEye Posts: 91
    Aye
    Single section
    Like button
    Please :)
  • ZedZed Posts: 33
    edited March 2018
          Global trade branch will create confusion and everything will mix up.Needed Global Trades and Shard Trades

This city needs a new hero !

Vendors with excellent armor and weapons are always waiting for you on Atlantic )

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Would it be possible to make a shard "search button" so that we could see what items are on that one shard but still have all shards on the main?
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Maybe when you start a thread or make a post in either the Trade Forum or the Rares Forum, you could tag it with something like "Sonoma Trade" or "Sonoma Rares."   Then when you are at the home page, you can look for all the threads with the tag you're interested in, e.g., all the "Sonoma Trade" threads.  It would at least be one way to sort things given the limited options we currently have.  And for threads already started, I would think it would just need one post added to each thread with a tag on that post to pull those threads into the mix.
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Hmmm, never mind that last part.  I think you can only add tags to the post that starts a thread.  Maybe a moderator could tag the existing threads.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    A way to sort by shard would make it a lot less time consuming.