Bard, looking to obtain the Provo Mastery but......

so it sez to have 5 rabbits attack 5 wandering healers.  Not very easy to locate the 5 rabbits to start with and then hoping they are somewhat near a healer.  After about 10 minutes looking, I instead tamed a rabbit and went to a healer, released the rabbit, and I get a comment saying I cannot do negative acts on that target.

I'm betting I have blinders on and am missing something right in front of me....what am I missing?

Thanks guys

Comments

• JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Did you target the rabbit first for provocation or the healer? Also, Moonglow seems to be the best spot to find rabbits near Healers.
  • HazHaz Posts: 15
    rabbits first
    I'll try Moonglow, thx
  • HazHaz Posts: 15
    OK, so had to mess around a bit and for those old timers, like me, who have forgotten so much, let me remind ya.

You can tame rabbits, or buy them from a stable.  If you buy them they do NOT go into your pack, they trail, very slowly, behind you.  The first thing I'll tell ya, make sure you are out of the town protection area.  If you are inside the protection area, they will call the guards and you'll be watching a ghost.  The second thing, leave the rabbits tamed/green when you provoke them on the healers.  I don't know why I thought I had to release them before provo'ing, but you don't.

Good luck folks, and thanks for the assist.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    It's been years but i'm almost positive i used the moongate to go to fel jhelom for the numerous red healers standing at the moongate area. Very safe and easy.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    you can do any of the quest too get a mastery book then select between the three bard skills...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...