Fellowship Medallion: we need new method to obtain this

So now I'm catching up with the Shrine Battles and stuff from P107 or so, and you just cannot get Fellowship Medallion anymore. And the one that I borrowed from a friend cannot be used on gargoyle...arrgh. It seems there's a garg version that we dont have.

My garg char has killed 8 masters but without the Medallion you simply cant visit Hawkwind at Well of Souls.

Pretty help please...?

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I suggest putting another box at the fellowship...
    donate 8 of the fellowship coins to this box and get the necklace.
    thats how many it took to get the original necklace.

And then they can go to the wedding venue and convert it.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Its time to allow entry into the Well of Souls to anyone.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    As I have predicted, returning players will be left out. And its hard to borrow from strangers.

Event-only items are attractive reasons to entice players to stay active, so they do not miss out such one-off items.

However, if there are good reasons, players will stop playing no matter what system you have. Who cares about such item when they have other life commitment and need to stop playing. 

On the other hand, you robbed paying players of such content. I don't quite like this, might as well turn off all shrine wars and make this completely one time event like invasion.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    Pawain said:
    I agree let them in with out one. I have only two left one garg and one human my others I lent out and have not seen them. 
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    I feel weird about just handing my medallion out. 

But, if I could wear it and add them to my party and be the guide as they enter the Well, that would be fun.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Radst - what shard are you on?

• AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Pawain said:
    That would be the best solution IMO. 
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    edited December 2020
    I ask this at a Dev M&G, was told they not going to bring it back and that the UO community here would bend over backward to assist all with getting into the well of souls.  Sorry if I do not know you, then you are not going to borrow my medallion.   Also I am not about to ask a total stranger to loan me his/her's.  Now for 150 million Deposit in my bank account I will glad loan you mine and return the gold when you return mine medallion.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    Drakelord said:
    I ask this at a Dev M&G, was told they not going to bring it back and that the UO community here would bend over backward to assist all with getting into the well of souls.  Sorry if I do not know you, then you are not going to borrow my medallion.   Also I am not about to ask a total stranger to loan me his/her's.  Now for 150 million Deposit in my bank account I will glad loan you mine and return the gold when you return mine medallion.
    I feel the same way I started with 4 of them down to one human and one gargoyle. Wont be loaning it out anymore unless I get a deposit 
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Drakelord said:
    Nothing surprises me here. They listen their players ... as always. Good luck to find a Garg one :(
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I have 1 of each and at this point I wouldn’t let anyone use it unless they gave me double it’s VS worth as collateral... returned if they return it. 

I have helped a bunch of people combine Hawkwind’s Robe with their tabards and I’d still help anyone out with this no problem.