Forest of the Dark Ilshenar Spawn : Can we please get a Statue drop from Boss kill ?

As we know, the First Aid Belt from killing The Guide Forest of the Dark Ilshenar spawn Boss is a one time thing.

Considering that there is 64 Statues in a set, and their drops are quite scarce (many players I talked to mentioned 1 per day, rarely 2 and this over participating to several spawns, like 3 or 4 per drop....), many players will have a very hard time to get a set of them by the time the Event will be over... especially, since now there is also Krampus that is active as well as the Festival Trees and they are taking time away from being able to keep working the Ilshenar spawn.

It would be nice if, for all those players who got a First Aid Belt already but kept hunting this spawn and killing The Guide Boss, if they could get a Statue from the killing or, at the very least, receive e significant boost from this Boss killing to their points towards getting a chance, when working over and over this Spawn, at getting a Statue drop.

Thank you.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited December 2020
    Isn't this a rerun thread?   Id have 100 statues if they came from the Boss.

Please delete this re post. @Mariah
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Pawain said:
    Isn't this a rerun thread?   Id have 100 statues if they came from the Boss.

Please delete this re post. @ Mariah
    Well, for the record I also mentioned as an alternative to make killing The Guide boss allocate significant points towards increasing the chance at getting a Statue when fighting the next spawn...

This way, it would not be every boss but at least, 1 Statue every other spawn fought...

If we consider that a spawn, depending how many players there are, can take like 30 minutes to even an hour, sometimes even more if there is only 2 or 3 people doing it, and then there is a 30 minutes downtime... to have 1 drop every 3 or 4 spawns seems a bit excessive to me, 1 statue every 1.5 or 2 spawns would sound more reasonable to me....
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    @Pawain - He didn't say he wanted a statue for just logging in with his crafter.... this thread is slightly different than the last 2 or 3 he's posted on the same topic  :D
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    No one is required to read or troll any particular thread. Please stop.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited December 2020
    Telling him why the devs will not put in an easy button is not trolling.  The rules say not to post the same topics over and over.  Mods need to enforse those rules.

I mis calculated,  I would have over 250 Statues if the Boss dropped them.
    Rorschach said:
    No one is required to read or troll any particular thread. Please stop.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    I have gone 5 days now with no statue drop, I think I have reached my quota lol, I only have 7 :(

Hoping my luck changes for the Tears of the Ice Dragon Event, SO excited to have so many things to do!

Merry Happy Christmas New Year! 

• SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    first time you do it, you get one pretty much immediately.  so best way to do it is once per character