Mesanna, EC Client updates? PLEASE?

zimazima Posts: 55
edited November 2020 in Bugs
Mesanna,
I love the idea of a seasonal shard to attract new players. Yet, as long as the enhanced client has documentation, video, and reliability issues, I am concerned that we will not retain a large percentage of those attracted by the new features. 
Macro, action, and agent functions are poorly documented.
Static "artifacts" (statues) remain on the screen after prolonged play.
Client crashes after prolonged play.
Client requires a large amount of resources. I play on a core I7, 64 gig ram, and with just one EC open, It always uses the resources of an entire core!
"Smart Targetting" non-functional.
Scavenging agent range is wrong, constantly tries to pick things up from ground that are too far away. 
Lua functions and commands poorly documented, inaccessible through uo.com.
Art is HORRID. The #1 reason I hear from players for not using EC is they would rather gouge their eyes out with a spoon than look at the ugliness. Dragons were ruined, and never fixed. I saw the newsletter meet and greet note on unicron art, but what about DRAGONS? They were long the symbol of UO. Single color, poor animation, ugly art.

Comments

• EC client has to many bugs and issue's.
    1. Smart pvp Targeting System doesnt works correct. It capture ALL targets around, includ cat's dogs, sheeps. Please fix it.
    2. Static phantomes, "artfacts". When you can see enemy at the screen but it doesn't exist in current moment. And it will be endless until you restart a client.
    3. Setting changes DOESNT works with "apply" button. You have to relogin.
  • *cosigns*
    I'd rather see a year of crushing bugs instead of new content.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    zima said:

Art is HORRID. The #1 reason I hear from players for not using EC is they would rather gouge their eyes out with a spoon than look at the ugliness.

Look at my beautiful floppy hat in EC! WTH!  I'll never even open this post again so I never have to see that again. It's like a diseased candy corn.
    I'm also not sure why the tiger pelt skirt hides the shoes in CC but not in EC.

In this one I think I'm wearing purple stocking in EC - I cant really see what's happening on my legs. And the EC gorget - just no.
    These are just two examples - I couldn't bring myself to show my mage on her EC 'llama'. I am def in the 'I'd gouge out my eyes if I had to play EC' camp.