Slayers Working against Samp in PvP

CentuCentu Posts: 14
Good Morning Devs,

I am seeing what I believe is a bug.  I usually play a samp in Vamp form.  If the player attacking me is using Undead weapon and Cameo I am getting hit for 80+ points.  

I have tested this with Player using Undead Weapon no Cameo, Cameo and regular weapon and if they use Undead Cameo and Weapon Combination the hits are devastating.

It was my understanding that Slayers are only supposed to take effect in PVM not in PVP.
This bug is being taken advantage off to raid sampires by some in the PvP community.

Thank You

Comments

• RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Centu said:
    Good Morning Devs,

I am seeing what I believe is a bug.  I usually play a samp in Vamp form.  If the player attacking me is using Undead weapon and Cameo I am getting hit for 80+ points.  

I have tested this with Player using Undead Weapon no Cameo, Cameo and regular weapon and if they use Undead Cameo and Weapon Combination the hits are devastating.

It was my understanding that Slayers are only supposed to take effect in PVM not in PVP.
    This bug is being taken advantage off to raid sampires by some in the PvP community.

Thank You
    It's not a bug. It's been that way for a while. Working as intended.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Please read the spell description on this page.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited November 2020
    I do not think any mobs carry slayers so this is a pvp design.

Vampiric Embrace
    Rel Xen An Sanct
    Batwing, Nox Crystal, Pig Iron,23
    (4)
    99/120Transforms the caster into a powerful Vampire.

• Caster receives 20% life drain on every hit.
    • Caster receives immunity to poison levels 1-4.
    • Caster receives “Mana Regeneration 2” (?).
    • Caster receives “Stamina Regeneration 10” (?).
    • Caster receives +25% damage from “Undead Slayers”.
    • Caster receives -25 fire resist.
    • Caster is damage when casting a spell consuming garlic (17-23 damage) and cannot drink garlic based (cure) potions.
    • Duration is permanent until death or a transformation spell is cast.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Hint hint... When your using a cameo on a pvp dexxer... Or a bokuto mage.... Make sure it's always an undead cameo.. or a conj trinket.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Undead cameo price going up again...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • CentuCentu Posts: 14
    RockStaR said:
    Hint hint... When your using a cameo on a pvp dexxer... Or a bokuto mage.... Make sure it's always an undead cameo.. or a conj trinket.
    Thank you for the Hint.