EJ & Housing Access

So I have an EJ account friended to a public house, but they can't use the teleporters unless they are set to 'anyone.'   Guild Members & Friends both give a 'you are not allowed to access this.' message.  

Anyone else experiencing this behavior?

-H

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453

Is it a "real" public house, or a pretend one ? A real public would have all teleporters set to anyone.

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Is it a "real" public house, or a pretend one ? A real public would have all teleporters set to anyone.

Wha?  That makes zero sense.  So by your definition of 'public' if you walk into any public business you should be able access anywhere in that building.  Good luck with that one, don't call me for bail money... 'But officer, I don't recognize 'pretend' public places!'

But to answer your question, it's a 'pretend' public house.  If you enjoy losing things in secure chests/etc due to exploits you're welcome to set your "real" public house up how-ever you like, but I've played this game since beta and I don't want to allow anyone anymore access than what *I* deem is necessary for what-ever function my 'pretend' public house serves.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354

Is it a "real" public house, or a pretend one ? A real public would have all teleporters set to anyone.

Wha?  That makes zero sense.  So by your definition of 'public' if you walk into any public business you should be able access anywhere in that building.  Good luck with that one, don't call me for bail money... 'But officer, I don't recognize 'pretend' public places!'

But to answer your question, it's a 'pretend' public house.  If you enjoy losing things in secure chests/etc due to exploits you're welcome to set your "real" public house up how-ever you like, but I've played this game since beta and I don't want to allow anyone anymore access than what *I* deem is necessary for what-ever function my 'pretend' public house serves.
     :D 
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.

You get offended easily. By pretend I mean some owners will put their house as Public so that they can use Stewards for storage, but then they set the security on their front doors to owners. You asked why some teleporters werent available to you, I explained in short why....

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Hello, Are you Hera from siege that was in Blackthorns forgotten army? Roughly 2013? 
  • You asked why some teleporters werent available to you, I explained in short why....
    I get offended easily and you fail basic comprehension, so let's call it even:  You did absolutely nothing to explain why a friended character cannot access teleporters that are set to friend access.

@Aballister Sorry, No that was not me.
  • If they bring their own gate scrolls to recharge it I might let them use my teleporters. I have both styles of teleporters but I have a lot of them lol
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
    edited April 2018
    You asked why some teleporters werent available to you, I explained in short why....
    I get offended easily and you fail basic comprehension, so let's call it even:  You did absolutely nothing to explain why a friended character cannot access teleporters that are set to friend access.

@ Aballister Sorry, No that was not me.

Gosh I can't wait for you to make a full time return to Siege ;-) And I'm pretty sure EJ's can't be friended, which is why you set the house to public, where even NPCs can wander it. Comprehend much ?

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited April 2018
    If the EJ is truly friended, then they are in fact not EJ. They are a free trial account that was created before EJ went live but before the 14 days of trial ended. Those accounts have a few issues atm...