Thieves of Siege — UNITE!

Is not it the time to reunite again? I guess there is no thieves' guild on Siege currently or is there...?

I'm an old thief with chopped off fingers and a reticent reaction. My memory suffers, and the skill is lost.

Comments

• There are no thieves on Siege . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• True. No doubt.
  • Purely mythological. Unicorns are more common.

• Purely mythological. Unicorns are more common.
    *checks for his wallet* 

• NonelNonel Posts: 26
    Minocian Partisan Resistance is always in need of thieves. But there are none. :(
  • EM KincaidEM Kincaid Posts: 187Event Moderator
    I can confirm this. Using my demi-god abilities, I searched Siege high and low for thieves, and didn't find a single one.

In unrelated news, I'm offering a 10 platinum reward for the return of my EM robe, which seems to have mysteriously disappeared while I was searching. It has "EM Kincaid" stitched into the lining, and a half-eaten bag of jelly babies and the key to the Siege hamster wheel in the pocket. 
  • I can confirm this. Using my demi-god abilities, I searched Siege high and low for thieves, and didn't find a single one.

In unrelated news, I'm offering a 10 platinum reward for the return of my EM robe, which seems to have mysteriously disappeared while I was searching. It has "EM Kincaid" stitched into the lining, and a half-eaten bag of jelly babies and the key to the Siege hamster wheel in the pocket. 
    *Eats Jelly Babies* nope, haven't seen a robe matching that description